“Grisanti's”

Add it.
Grisanti's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I was NOT impressed by the service we were provided with when we went to Grisanti's last. The first time I went we had very good service. The food is always good, as well as the atmosphere. However, our server seemed very flighty and didn't really pay attention to our table and the things we needed. Like drink refills. Also, we waited at LEAST 10 minutes for our server to come back and pick up the money and bring change. After that we got fed up waiting and took our bill to the front to take care of it ourselves. It wasn't very busy as it was a Sunday so I don't know what her excuse was for the poor service.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Went there for lunch with my daughter on a weekday. The place had an odor like the carpet and the booth benches needed cleaning. The tile floor was sticky throughout the restaurant. The glass on all the doors was covered with greasy fingerprints.

The bread that came with the meal had melted butter poured on it, very poor quality bread. The salad was just iceburg with a few mushrooms and one or two slices of red onion.

We shared a marquerita pizza which was lukewarm when it came. The Diet Coke was the only good part of the meal only because it was cold and washed the taste of the bread out of my mouth. The bill was $25.00. We will not go back. I almost felt violated and needed a shower after leaving.

1  Thank theresa s
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Always enjoy going for lunch and getting the bottomless Salad & Soup.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

loved the variety of pasta....LOVED the bread!!! They were also very flexible in tailoring the childrens' meals to my picky kids' tastes! I liked that the kids meals also came with a dish of ice cream. Very nice touch.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Our waiter was very accomodating dealing with allergies. The staff was very professional in general.