“slow and not delicious”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #530 of 768 Restaurants in Lincoln
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 5940 Havelock Ave. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Lincoln, NE serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed January 23, 2017

went here late night and the line took forever for basically cold burgers. I'm not coming back to this BK again.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank CaribbeanFan79
Reviewed March 17, 2016

I don't normally do drive-throughs, but we needed to grab something on the go and decided to use a coupon for buy one, get one free Croissanwich breakfast deal we received in the mailbox. The drive-through was not only extremely slow at 10AM on Sunday morning, but the employee working the window was not very sharp. The menu price for the sandwich is $2.99, yet he charged me $4.00, the 'deal' if you bought two. I tried to explain that the coupon price should be $2.99 plus tax, but he insisted he was giving me the best price. He also took the coupon! On top of that, we were the fourth car in line and reached the window ten minutes after ordering, yet still had to wait for two sandwiches off of the succinct breakfast menu. It was not until I asked for the name and phone number for the franchise owner that the manager on duty came over to see what was going on. When I returned home later that day, I threw the rest of the coupons in the trash. This restaurant is the closest Burger King to my house but in the future I'm going to stick with the one on N. 48th Street, figuring the additional time and mileage is worth not having to hassle with a poorly-trained staff.

Date of visit: March 2016