“Yummy Pizza”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Lincoln NE
“Yummy Pizza”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

If you like pizza, you'll like Valentino's pizza, a long-time hometown favorite here in Lincoln. If you're not in the mood for pizza, their buffet offers a wide assortment of tasty soups, salads and main dishes. A great family restaurant.

Visited May 2013

“good pizza”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

this place is very good pizza. they are not afraid to put some stuff in the pizza. I also like the lasagna there, that too can't be beat. they have a real good buffet there, too. you can't beat that for Italian food I have been loyal to this place for many, many years. I will continue to return again.

Visited December 2012
“Love their Pizza”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

All of the different varieties of pizza that are available. We have tried many different ones and have not found one that we did not like!

Visited October 2012
“My Valentino's Experience”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Valentino's dose have good pizza, but I was surprised when I got the bill. You defiantly pay for it. Also it seems like they are not used to being busy. When I was there they seemed flustered that it was lunch time.

• Visited September 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Went to the take out restaurant near 48th and Highway 2”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Have always liked this pizza but it's been awhile since I've eaten here since I now live out of state. It was great! Had the supreme.

Visited May 2012