All reviews stayed here cookies open hours manager's reception staff was very friendly front desk staff road trip nice hotel breakfast room a nice touch in town next morning reservation center you will not be disappointed beef well maintained and clean nice indoor pool
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Nice Holiday Inn. Very quiet and clean. Very modern. Breakfast was better than average. The beds, however, were very hard. You could wrap a sheet around a piece of plywood and get the same effect. But I am guessing this to be the best available in Lexington. Not related to this hotel, there are not a lot of good places to eat here. If you are driving through I-80, I would recommend driving to Kearney. Lots more hotel options and lots of nice restaurants most near the exchange. It's about 30 minutes away.

Date of stay: March 2013
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This place is a little surprising in a very good way. You would think this HIE in a little town off the interstate, in the middle of now where, wouldn't be as well done as this one is. I stayed here for four nights and was pleased the entire stay.

Hotel is expectionally clean and well maintained. The managers reception is a nice touch as well. Breakfast was good every morning as well.

Date of stay: March 2013
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank dcbone27
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Lexington was a stopoff on a cross-country journey, so we were just looking for a comfortable room. Disappointed that the hot tub was closed off with "caution" tape. Nice to have a coin operated washer/dryer. Manager reception Mon-Thurs is a nice touch with potato soup, raw veggies and cheese with wine or beer.

Room tip: Noisy heater, beds not terribly comfortable. Overpriced.
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear luciNY,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding the Managers Reception.

However, We’re sorry about the hot tub being closed during your stay. I understand the discomfort this caused you. Again, I do apologize and regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Because of our Priority Club status with Holiday Inn, we were unknowingly upgraded to a suite on the third floor. The girls at the front desk were sweet, even remembering me from our conversation earlier in the day. But best of all was the en suite hot tub. I am not kidding. We couldn't have had a better ending to our 9 hours of driving that day! Very easy to find off the expressway.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy S
Holiday Inn E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2015

Thank you for sharing your opinions on Lexington Nebraska's Holiday Inn Express. Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate your business. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We were in town from Las Vegas to handle some ag real estate business. Having grown up in Lexington, I wasn't expecting much. It had been a very long time since I had been back in town. We were pleasantly surprised by how really good this relatively new property was. The staff were well trained and the Customer Service Manager, Karen S. was outstanding. Highly recommend this as a stop while en route on I-80. Only downside is the A/C system which is basically controlled at the unit and not at a central thermostat.

Date of stay: September 2012