Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in La Vista
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed at the Embassy Suites for mine fight while enroute to Ohio. The hotel is very ice and is located next door to the convention center. The room was great, clean and very comfortable plus free wi if. The free breakfast was very good with made to order omlets, pancakes and waffles. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Our room was very clean, very comfortable and well insulated from the noisey baseball little leaguers that roamed the halls. The complimentary made~to~order omlette was fabulous! A wonderful place to stay after a full day of travel....easy to find, right off the highway across from Cabelas store.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Over all experience was good. Had no problems finding Hotel and was very Family freindly. Food was good a little pricey for some items for kids. Staff was very helpful with anything we needed. The hotel was very well maintained and presented an inviting atmosphere.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We needed a hotel that provided a crib and a suite. Embassy Suites was all that we could ask for in providing amenities, service, and spacious, clean, comfortable, and nicely furnished accommodations. The complimentary, cook to order breakfast was a step above the complimentary breakfasts at other hotels. The chefs did a great job of taking and filling orders quickly and accurately even when there was a big crowd of guests.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

It was a little bit pricey to stay here, but it was well worth it. I had my 20th birthday party here and they were able to get my two rooms together and it was like one big room. Service was great, whenever I needed something the front desk was very helpful at anytime of night. Breakfast was delicious, especially the omelets with tasty salsa they offered.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2013

First of all this was not a pleasure trip...I told the lady that my father health is failing and…What we needed a cheap room close to where my father was at the Skilled Nursing Facility…What I got was an Embassy Suite $300 a night room, 15 plus miles from where my dad was, and we would not be able to enjoy the many features of this Hotel on this trip (I feltl as I was sold what was best for YOUR business and not what was best and needed for my family on this trip). Second when I asked for direction to the Skilled Nursing Facility to where my father was, I was directed to a table where there were all kinds’ of local entertainment advertising on it (again this is not what we needed or wanted). Third the front desk could not find my Hilton HHonors number so I could use the internet in my room; by the way my number is 429112665. The Ball is now in your court, let's see how well you can play!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Property very well maintained both inside and out. Very nice exterior waterfall at the parking lot entrance is really different. Enjoyed the caladiums outside near the sidewalks.

Interior clean and well maintained. Room was very nice, but the previous occupant must have had an animal in there because there was hair that the maid had missed before my arrival. The next day the floor had been vacuumed and much nicer than the first day.

The help was friendly as always, and the morning breakfast is about as good as it gets for one of these complimentary breakfasts.

Only one downside. Usually this Embassy Suites has some of the best hotel food of any place I stay. I was so looking forward to a great meal, and when I went to ordered found out that they have discontinued their world famous Chicken Fried Steak with garlic Mashers. I ordered a rib eye, fries and cheesecake. I have to say it was only average quality, and not up to Embassy Suites Standards. I pointed out to the girl that the lettuce in the salad was old, and that the 3 celery sticks used as a plate decoration were dried up like they have been around for a month. Both forks were dirty. Not what I'm used to at this property. I hope the problem is that the chef is on vacation, and that things will be better on my next trip there. If that happens again, I will not return. I select hotels for these reasons: friendly staff, safety, clean conditions, and high quality of the restaruant. Hope this was a one time problem with the food.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near La Vista
Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista
Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista
Comfort Suites La Vista-Omaha
Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha South - Ralston Arena
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Omaha Southwest

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center

Address: 12520 Westport Pkwy, La Vista, NE 68128-5610
Location: United States > Nebraska > La Vista
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in La Vista
Price Range: $139 - $224 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center 3.5*
The Embassy Suites Omaha - La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center is located a short drive from downtown Omaha, and 40 minutes from Lincoln, just off I-80.Our modern property offers easy access to several Omaha attractions such as the Henry Doorly Zoo, Durham Museum, Joslyn Art Museum, Strategic Air and Space Museum, and Cabela's!Our hotel features 257 suites with private living and bedroom areas, free cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception, and multiple dining options within our hotel. Our hotel is also directly connected to the La Vista Conference Center, offering 60,000 sq. ft of meeting space. Look no further than the Embassy Suites Omaha La Vista! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Omaha-La Vista Hotel Lavista