Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in La Vista
Lincoln NE
“Teachers Convention”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Beautiful Hotel - with fast efficient elevators. The rooms are excellent and the bedding package was as nice as any bed i ever stayed at.
The dinner on Friday had very slow service, but the convention of teachers had the place pretty busy.
The breakfast was excellent and the food was fresh. They even had an omelet bar to get a made to order breakfast.
A little pricey but one of the nicest hotels I have ever been.
The surrounding area was lacking in attractions. Cabella's Outdoor store was the only retailer in sight.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed April 22, 2012

This is by far the nicest Embassy Suites property I have visited. Great attention to detail, friendly staff, stylish decor and good location.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
mn
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Nice place to stay,Loved the rooms and I liked the Managers reception, good for business, ok for kids. Check-in was fumbled....keys to wrong room and had me for smoking because it was in my HH Gold profile...which it is not and I booked non-smoking room....did not receive my HH perks for checking in either....but very nice place to stay and staff was helpful.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Kansas City
Reviewed March 14, 2012

This hotel is by far one of the BEST HOTELS I have ever stayed at!!

this location was perfect, we were attending a volleyball tournament that was only a few miles away... PERFECT!

This hotel was BEAUTIFUL!! theres not much more I can say.
One of the top 3 places I have ever stayed!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My family and I took a weekend get away and again chose Embassy Suites -Omaha, La Vista as our home away from home. My husband is active duty Army and has a tough training schedule so we try to get away as much as possible.
As usual the hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and the trip was a success. The one downside, there was a wrestling and vollyball team staying in the hotel and they seemed to take over the hotel. The fault lies with lazy and enept parenting not the hotel staff as they were working double time to please every guest!

• Stayed February 2012
Jefferson, South Dakota
Reviewed February 3, 2012

The management and staff at this hotel is SUPERB! They went out of their way to please us and make our stay excellent. We received a top floor room, even though we checked in late, and the desk staff was very friendly for that late hour of the day! This will definately be our home away from home if in the West Omaha/La Vista area again!!

Room Tip: Request a top floor king room for best room types.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Grand Island, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2012

My daughter, her friend and I were in town for a swim meet over the weekend. It was a Sat/Sun event and the girls had to be at the pool by 7:20 - it was a 10-15 minute drive from the hotel to the pool so I was thrilled that I could let them sleep in a bit and eat a nice hot breakfast before we left on Sunday morning. To my disappointment when we got to the lobby at 6:15 am there was no breakfast! A manager came over to explain that Sunday breakfast is served at 7am. I wish I had known. We couldn't get a bagel or anything! So, we rushed back to the room and ran out the door to find a McDonalds!

Also, they were having a conference the night we were there and I had to park 3 parking lots away from the entrance. Being a paying customer I would think I would have preference to the spots in the lot by the main entrance - but no such luck.

I will be staying at Hampton Inn across the street from now on. They serve a hot breakfast at 6 am - 7 days a week. The suites are nice, but my decision to pay a little more for this hotel was mostly based on the hot full service breakfast.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Magnolia Hotel Omaha
Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area
Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Omaha Southwest

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center

Property: Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center
Address: 12520 Westport Pkwy, La Vista, NE 68128
Location: United States > Nebraska > La Vista
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in La Vista
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center 3.5*
The Embassy Suites Omaha - La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center is located a short drive from downtown Omaha, and 40 minutes from Lincoln, just off I-80.Our modern property offers easy access to several Omaha attractions such as the Henry Doorly Zoo, Durham Museum, Joslyn Art Museum, Strategic Air and Space Museum, and Cabela's!Our hotel features 257 suites with private living and bedroom areas, free cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception, and multiple dining options within our hotel. Our hotel is also directly connected to the La Vista Conference Center, offering 60,000 sq. ft of meeting space. Look no further than the Embassy Suites Omaha La Vista! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Omaha-La Vista Hotel Lavista