Tripadvisor
La Vista
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews king suite great hotel baseball tournament would stay here again complimentary breakfast top floor clean rooms staff was very friendly hot tub excellent stay the breakfast area convenient location in town front desk staff omaha rita interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found the staff very helpful and willing to fix any issues or problems found in my room. I did encounter a minor problem with a loose handle, over a month long stay here. It was corrected quickly and I was rewarded with a upgraded room.
The breakfast here is very good and over 6 different tables of variety of foods, all included in price. No extra fees anywhere, even free WiFi’s that works very well.
I rate this as one of my favorites for the price of hotels in the area!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jessica L, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind review! I will definitely be following up with the team to let them know they made your stay at least a little more special. Making you happy truly makes us happy. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel was nice. Clean throughout. Kids really enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub after playing several baseball tournament games. Staff very friendly and helpful especially hostess setting up and serving breakfast. She took care of our entire team and staff throughout the week. Wish I would have gotten her name.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jessica L, Sales coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your recent stay and the wonderful review. I'm glad everyone was able to unwind in the pool and hot tub after their games! Rita is our wonderful breakfast lady, and I will be sure to let her know your kind words. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed December 28, 2019

Hotel is very nice and so is everyone who works there. They know how to run a hotel. The pool was heated and so was the base which is super cool. The temperature was nicely maintained. The breakfast was spot on and the lady who attends to the breakfast area is super nice. I would definitely visit this hotel if I come to Omaha.

Date of stay: December 2019
Steve S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Thank you for your recent stay and the wonderful review. We're happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the pool while you were here. We'll also let Rita (the breakfast lady) know your kind words. Please come back and stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

Excellent Hotel and Service for family mini vacation. Would recommend to anyone looking for comfortable stay. Everyone was very accommodating for our family. Pool was great and breakfast was good each morning.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay and the great review. We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

The hotel is okay I'd say. The walls are quite thin as is the floor, so be prepared to hear other guests, but it isn't horrible.

The tile in the bathroom was not done by a very good contractor, bulging in a couple of places. The grout in the shower was also starting to mold and some of the grout in the floor was missing in a spot.

The breakfast was not maintained well, several items not being restocked (juice, coffee and muffins).

Beds were fine and the room was clean. Overall an adequate hotel, but nothing special.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay and the review. We have scheduled a complete rooms renovation beginning early 2020. It will include new tile and fixtures in the bathrooms. We hope you are able to stay with us again after the renovation is complete to see the changes.