“Would stay here again.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in La Vista
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great free internet, lovely pool for the kids, spacious room with a clean, modern bathroom. Room was quiet too. Staff were excellent to deal with. Comfortable beds with good duvet style comforters. Nice flat screen t.v. Reasonably good free breakfast variety. And a good location.... could jump on the highway in two turns. Only took a few minutes to get into the downtown area. The only negative was an uncomfortable pull out couch, which can be a problem when you need that space with kids.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 4, 2013

This Hotel Was Very Clean. Great Location.
Good Breakfast.Worked Out Good For Soccer.
If You Need A Good Restaurant,One Block Away
Summers Kitchen.Hotel Staff Were Very Helpful.
Beds Were Amazing. Hotel Was Extremely Quiet.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Cori G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

It's great to hear that you and your soccer star enjoyed your time with us! Thanks for taking the time to share! I hope that the games went as well as your stay! We can't wait to see you during your next trip to La Vista.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Rooms were clean, quite and larger than expected, and well appointed. Lobby was pleasant, staff very helpful, parking was close, location very close to where we neeed to be. Just off I-80, and we made a quick exit form Omaha. Not near any of Omaha's downtown, but just what we needed. We found breakfast better than most hotel breakfasts, but nothing to shout about.

Room Tip: Try middle floors, just seemed to be more convient
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your quick stop in Omaha and our easy access off I-80 fit your needs! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

This hotel is very clean! Yes, I checked along the walls and beds, etc. and it had been vacuumed. Amazing! There were some scuff marks on the walls in our room and I would like to see housekeeping pay better attention to things like that so that you don't feel like you are staying in a hotel that has been abused, but I was happy with the general cleanliness of the room. I did notice a stain on the floor of the elevator that was there our whole stay and wondered why housekeeping/management didn't take care of it, but come to think about it, I did not see any housekeeping staff during our stay either. The only problem that I encountered was not being able to get the same government rate that the Hampton Inn downtown was offering. I had to pay a little bit more in LaVista for some reason. I also agree with the previous comment about the breakfast being poor, but it is possible to pick and choose and get enough to eat. Their comment about the hotel being in the middle of nowhere is also correct - it is not even a safe walk to Cabela's - but that does lend to the quietness of the hotel. We asked for a room on the top floor and it was very quiet. If you don't want to be right in the action that Omaha offers, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Cori G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I will follow up with our team, feedback like yours helps us to better our team and hotel. We hope to see you the next time that you visit the Omaha area.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

First off, the motel is very clean, very quiet and very comfortable. It is quite a distance from most of the major sports stadiums and attractions in Omaha. On the other had there isn't much else around so it is a quiet place to spend the night. My rating was mostly due to breakfast, one of the poorest we've experienced at a Hampton. The sausages tasted like they had been reheated from the previous day, the oatmeal was watery and the omelets were average at best. This is a great place for comfort and cleanliness however.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you found breakfast to be less than satisfactory; we strive to exceed our guest expectations and I have followed up with my team regarding your feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our clean, quiet location and I hope that you will give us another chance during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My wife and I stayed one night, arriving at 6:30pm with a reservation. We were quickly greeted by the reception clerk, had our room requests verified, and were checked in with directions and explanations of all amenities in a few minutes. Our room was a double queen booked at a AAA rate of $87, was clean, well stocked, and all electronics, bathroom fixtures, and the heating system worked perfectly. The bathroom was roomy, with a large counter top for spreading out supplies and the shower was A+---plenty of force and hot water. The breakfast area was well designed with more than adequate room in both the food area and the seating area and there were enough food choices for our tastes. The staff monitored and maintained the area well---which is something at which some hotels/motels fail. We did not use the pool or exercise area, but visually both appeared to be well maintained. The room was very quiet, though we were on the third floor near the elevators. The only downside to our stay was having some very heavy footed people in the room above---obviously not the fault of the hotel. We would--and will---definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RockyMt80504

Thank you so much for sharing your experience; I am glad to hear you were able to take advantage of our AAA Holiday promotion! We look foward to seeing you the next time you are in the La Vista, NE.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I only stayed one weekday night, but it was a very pleasant stay. The front desk personel were very welcoming and nice. They were helpful with directions. The room was very clean and had everything I needed. I especially liked that there was a lot of room at the sink to lay out my stuff. The fitness center was clean with plenty of towels and water. The breakfast had quite a few choices and everything was hot.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Cori G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our team and your room! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near La Vista
Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center
Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista
Comfort Suites La Vista-Omaha
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Omaha Southwest
My Place Hotel-South Omaha/ La Vista, NE
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista? Share your experiences!