“Definitely A Top Choice”

Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in La Vista
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We would highly recommend this hotel for many reasons. The friendly staff are amazing beginning with smiles, a caring attitude and constantly making sure that you have EVERYTHING that you need. We had been on the road for over 8 hours and needed a place to sleep for six hours. When checking in at 9:45 p.m. the gal behind the registration desk was so friendly and understanding. I indicated that we were interested in having a pizza or something delivered to our room since we had been on the road for such a long time. She immediately picked up the phone and said please let me take care of ordering that for you and she also highly recommended a pizza place that was awesome! When I went back out to the front desk after checking into our room to grab a couple of bottles of water she said "you know what those are on the house tonight....enjoy"!! Wow, what a great impression. The bed was very comfortable, room was spacious and their complimentary hot/cold breakfast was very good with lots of choices. We would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to our friends, family and anyone needing a great place to stay in Omaha, NE.

Dubuque, Iowa Travelers

Room Tip: Let them know the purpose of your travel and simply ask
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista

Reviewed May 18, 2011

From the helpfulness of the front desk staff and the breakfast server (Rita), to the brand new, clean, comfortable - well designed - rooms and baths, I was simply wowwed by this hotel for the price and location and condition. The full complimentary breakfast is what made me choose this hotel over a rival across the road with the fancy well known brand name that doesn't offer free breakfast for the cost of the room. I rate this hotel at 5 stars PLUS. The workout room was great, as well as the pool and hot tub area and sitting area outside off the pool area. Close to some nice restaurants but outside of town a bit, it offered me the perfect night's rest. NICE king bed and amenities. Shower was cool and beautiful bath overall.

Room Tip: I was a walk in and received better than avg rate.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2010

This, like most Hampton Inn properties, is well kept, clean, friendly and comfortable. I love the comfort of the beds, free breakfast and access to the business center. Somehow, however, my reservation was made with a note that I needed a room by the elevator. I did not request this and know it was just a mistake. The problem was, however, that every time someone went up or down, it sounded a little like a tornado was coming through. My daughter slept through it with no problem, but, being a light sleeper, really gave me problems. Of course, throughout the night it was pretty quiet, but up until around 12:00, it was going fairly regularly. Request a room away from the elevators and you'll be set!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Stopped in on way back from South Dakota and was greeted at desk by Tim (the Gen Mgr. I think). Tim stated he had only two rooms left and one was a smoking room (my wife and I don't smoke). He said it was the nicer of the two rooms and would make me a deal if I took it, but he wanted me to see the room prior to accepting it. So Tim took the time to walk me up to the 4th floor room to see if the room was to our liking. It was a nicely decorated King Suite and if he had not told me it was a smoking room, I would have never known. It looked and smelled fresh. He made us a heck of a deal and we took it. Tim also suggested a great restaurant near by that we enjoyed. We stayed only the one night, but the room was very nice and quiet. Our 10 year old loved the pool and breakfast the next morning was great. My wife was excited to see omelets as one of the offerings. Tim has a heck of a property here and we would not hesitate to return if ever in Omaha.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2010

Wonderful place, great breakfast but a little pricy if you can't spend some time there. WE visit our son so there are times that we don't stay here but if we are not rushed for time this is our choice in the Omaha area.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2010

My husband and I stayed here just as a get away for the night! It was like a mini vacation and we did not have to leace Nebraska. Yes you have to drive to get to a food joint, but they are not that far. There is a breakfast in the morning with a huge selection! I am pretty sure we will be taking yearly 'mini vacations' to the Hampton Inn & Suites in La Vista!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2009

Very nice hotel and friendly staff. Will be staying here in the future when back n town. Clean rooms and many ad ons that come free with the room.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near La Vista
Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center
Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista
Comfort Suites La Vista-Omaha
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn
Magnolia Hotel Omaha
Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista? Share your experiences!