“Pretty Good”
Review of Days Inn Kimball

Days Inn Kimball
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Kimball

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lynchburg, Virginia
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I can't say enough good things about this hotel and its staff/management. Its convenient on route 30 in Kimball. The rooms are spotless, comfortable, and well equipped. The beds are firm and parking is so convenient. The continental breakfast is great. There is frequently musical entertainment by the owners, who are so gracious.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. Its good to be on a ground flooor room if you don't like steps/no elev...
Blue Springs
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Rooms were clean and the beds are ok. This is a small hotel and I don't think you can expect much from the owners. They say there is a continental breakfast but it wasn't set up on time. $100 a night is just to much for this hotel and I could have done much better.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed August 8, 2013

After reading the reviews and it being the only pet friendly hotel available I booked a one night stay. I was very pleased in the cleanliness of my room. It was one of the cleanest rooms I've stayed in a LONG time. The towels, sheets and comforter smelled like they were just taken out of the dryer! Very comfortable, clean mattress! PLENTY of towels! Nice clean very well maintained bathroom, tub and toilet. Noisy fan, (which front desk person notified us upon check in and offered to move us to a different room) I've heard worst fans,it was tolerable and actually helped to keep our dogs quiet from barking at people walking by our room. Being a light sleeper, it didn't keep me awake. I sank into the comfortable clean bed and had the best nights sleep thus far on my trip. The room has a working mini fridge, microwave and hair dryer. I did not have the breakfast as we left out before it was served. There are a couple of gas stations on the way to Scotts Bluff, which is a short 45 minute scenic drive. I was very pleasantly surprised at the Days Inn. I plan on staying here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Kimball? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Kimball

Property: Days Inn Kimball
Address: 611 E 3rd St, Kimball, NE 69145-1609
Location: United States > Nebraska > Kimball
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Kimball
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Kimball 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Kimball reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Kimball Days Hotel Kimball