“Nice budget hotel”

New Victorian Inn & Suites - Kearney
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Kearney
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Very clean, friendly hotel. This is a budget property, but had nice fridge and microwave in room. Breakfast all carbs, but what I would expect for the price. It seemed very safe. Nice charging station for 5 electronics.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Rebecca E
VincentCPA, Director of Sales at New Victorian Inn & Suites - Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thanks for your review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us - we strive to create the best experience possible for your money! Please stay with us again when you are in the area!

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

I have had the distinct pleasure to stay at this friendly , clean and comfortable motel. I have traveled to the area for work several times and this is the only place I choose to stay. The accomodations are clean and up to date and the staff is second to none when it comes to making you feel at home. It's not a national chain , it's just service and facilities at their finest.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank yanxfan49

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and for the kind words! We appreciate your business and are so glad you feel at home here! We pride ourselves on creating a homelike atmosphere for our travelers! Come see us again!

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel, nothing fancy but clean and quiet. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was the basic coffee/tea donut special. Plenty of places to eat close by and far enough from the Interstate so you don't have to listen to it.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
VincentCPA, Director of Sales at New Victorian Inn & Suites - Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

We appreciate you taking time to review us! We believe it is very important to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable, quiet stay and a really good value for their money. Thank you for staying with us - we hope to see you again!

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here on our way back home. The weather has gotten a little bad and we needed a last minute reservation. We had never heard of this hotel chain and therefore decided to give it a shot. Upon arrival, we were promptly given a room. It was very hopeful that they accommodated pets. Our room is quiet, clean, and generally well put together.

Pros: price, friendly staff, cleanliness, television, pillows, pets allowed, ...and again...the price.

Cons: Bed moved a little too much for me. I'm a very light sleeper.

Breakfast was ok as well.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank toetread
VincentCPA, Director of Sales at New Victorian Inn & Suites - Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for your review - we appreciate the time you spent sharing your comments. We are glad you chose to stay with us when the Nebraska weather was difficult. The New Victorian Inn & Suites is a small hotel chain that takes great pride in providing our guests with a wonderful comfortable stay and an incredible value for their money - including an easy check-in, very clean rooms, extra pillows, 42" flat screens, refrigerators and microwaves, a free breakfast from 5am to 11am and pet friendly accommodations. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you through our area!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We have stayed here whenever we visited my niece who attended UNK. Always been a clean and comfortable place to stay. They always give a good rate if you mention you have someone attending UNK. The staff was friendly and our room was ready when we arrived at 3:00pm. The breakfast is ok. Overall I would recommend this motel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us. We are so glad that your stays with the New Victorian Inn & Suites have been enjoyable. It is a priority for all of our staff to make sure all of our guests feel comfortable and welcome. We also take great pride in the University in town and enjoy working with the families who have students enrolled at UNK. Come back and see us again!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have stayed at this motel a lot in the past. When I looked it up this time saw some bad comments about the management. Was reluctant to reserve my room but decided they had been so good to us in the past that I would give it a try. Do want to let you know the bad comments were about the manager who was always nice to us. They have a new manager and things are moving up again. Had a nice week and booked for next week also.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank julidailey123
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I stayed at this location a couple of times this fall. My son is a redshirt freshman on the UNK Loper football team and I came to visit him. The first time I stayed, I actually had a reservation at another location in town but I did not like the looks of it on arrival. I drove by the New Victorian Inn and I liked the looks of it so I walked in and the manager was working the front desk. He was very friendly and helpful. Their rate was cheaper than my reservation at the other location, so I cancelled there and stayed at New Victorian Inn. Boy was I glad I did. Not only was the stay a great one with a good breakfast, clean room, and a large TV, but when the manager found out I was staying to go to the game, he even found me some tickets to the football game! I was so happy with my first stay that I stayed again and it was equally as good. For as long as my son is at UNK, I will definitely be staying with this motel when I go visit my son. Thanks...Ken.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family