“Not a good example of Ramada”
Review of Ramada Kearney

Ramada Kearney
Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Kearney
Nixa, Missouri
“Not a good example of Ramada”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Our last experience here-we were on 2nd floor just above the edge of the pool area. It wasn't the pool noise it was the people below us out their patio door playing cards and loud conversation. We had to turn on Pandora on our Ipad to drown out the noise so we could sleep.
They are in the process of remodeling and it is desperately needed!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
ATKINSON
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We asked for a non-smoking room, but our room smelled like smoke. Luckily, we aren't allergic, so we just dealt with it. When we returned midday it smelled more smoky than it had earlier. We thought perhaps the staff was smoking while cleaning. When we mentioned this to the desk clerks they were unconcerned and said the room next to us (connected by a door) was a smoking room and that is probably why we smelled smoke. I don't think this is a very good situation because if one of us had been allergic is would have been a real problem. But the convention facilities were very nice and the breakfast was very good. Thanks K

LINCOLN
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Very disappointing visit to the Ramada Inn of Kearney. I was staying for a convention. I had a poolside room but the door to the poolside was not functioning. The guide for the TV channels was missing and when I asked the front desk for one my request was ignored. The bathtub was installed incorrectly and the water did not drain through the drain, it was draining underneath the tub. There was mold in the ceiling that had been painted over and the bathroom fan did not work. The knobs and switches for the bathroom lights were missing so I had to do my business in the dark. The carpet smelled of damp mildew, probably due to the bathroom problems. My room was not cleaned during my stay (2 days) and the front desk was not much help in rectifying the problems.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Travelers are raving about these Kearney hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The hotel was accommodating, easy to access, and easy to get around. The food at the banquet was much improved over a previous stay a few years ago; the buffet had diverse offerings, was plentiful, served at the appropriate temperature, and was delicious.

PHILLIPSBURG
Reviewed September 30, 2012

On the internet this Ramada (an older hotel) was listed at $100 as were two quite new hotels. We had staye at this Ramada previously and had gotten a much better rate. So I called the hotel directly and asked for the previous rate. After a minute of thought, the clerk said OK, so we booked. If I had not gotten that rate I would definitely have chosen a newer hotel for the higher rate. Thanks for the rate! Things we look for and this Ramada has all are: good breakfast, workout center and a hot tub.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Waterloo, Iowa
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Rooms are awesome. Bed was extremely comfortable. Room size was just perfect. Price was exceptional and buffet was great. Only drawback is the room location is like a maze. Could use some better direction indicators to the lobby, pool etc. I was impressed with the whirlpool secluded and the swimming pool are very attractive. Any time we are roadtrip through nebraska I would stay here. Staff is very accomodating. Resturaunt staff is awesome as well.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed September 16, 2012

What a great hotel, I was on a 3 week 4200 mile trip and this was the best value for the $ that I found overall! I left Jackson, WY and this hotel in Jackson would hv been $400.00 a nite. I paid 49.00 + tax.

• Stayed August 2012