AmericInn Lodge & Suites Kearney
$90
ComfortInn
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Kearney)(Great Value!)
$52
La Quinta
$56
$47
$129
All reviewsfront deskkids loved the poolhot tubwafflessausageice packsgreat hotelbed was very comfortablepool areafresh fruitcheck in was quickovernight staystaff was very friendly and helpfulparking lotbreakfast barnice surprisesandhill cranes
Reviewed May 21, 2009

Was back in Kearney for graduation of a nephew and booked a room with the hotel ... the lady taking my reservation was great, friendly and well versed on her hotel. When I arrived, I was greeted by a lady who was all smiles and friendly as well. Room was excellent and the breakfast was great. The staff, from management to housekeeping was super nice and very welcoming. The lobby, with it's huge fireplace and library, is very comfortable and welcoming. The pool was fantastic ... the spa was the best I had been in at a hotel ... actually hot, not tepid! When I am in the area again, there will be no other choice of where I am going to stay!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2008

Employees sitting around in comfy chairs in lobby when arrived. They made me feel like I was bothering them. Smelled smoky even though hotel has a strict non-smoking policy (customers who smoke in their rooms will be charged $100). Front desk employee reeked of smoke, was not very professional and slightly incompetent. Our room looked nice but smelled of underarm deodorant. I expect these sorts of things at a Motel 6, but a place that charges $90/night. It isn't worth the money. I won't stay here again.

Stayed: November 2008
Reviewed July 28, 2008

We stayed there twice in July--on the way out to Idaho, and again on the way back. Just one night each way. Location is great, right off the interstate & right next to Carlos O'Kelley. Rooms are truly quiet. We didn't hear anything, although there were many people staying there. The internet worked perfectly, first time & every time. This is one of only a very few hotels where we can say this. Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 7, 2008

We had driven from SLC to Kearney in one day and walked in to get a room. When we were in our room we felt like we were the only guests in the hotel - it was pretty full. They advertise how quiet they are and they are right. The beds were pretty good and the room was clean. The breakfast was really nice and included waffles. We would stay here again if our travels take us this way. The pool area was nice and the kids had fun playing in the pool.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 25, 2008

This hotel doesn't look like much from the outside, but it is a very nice hotel. Great indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna. The rooms were spacious (except the bathroom). The bed was probably the most comfortable hotel bed I have stayed in - rivaled five star hotel - resorts. Great staff - very helpful. The only sort of complaint I had was that the website says that the hotel is pet-friendly, however, the front desk told us they only have so many rooms for pets (not very many). The website doesn't ask you to specify pet, so I guess they expect you to put it in the comments. Still, when we showed up with our dog and all the pet rooms were taken, the front desk tried to find us another room in town, but all were full. The manager eventually let us stay in a non-pet room. That was a great relief after 14 hours on the road. GREAT HOTEL!

Stayed: June 2008