AmericInn Lodge & Suites Kearney
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Kearney)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskkids loved the poolhot tubwafflessausageice packsgreat hotelbed was very comfortablepool areafresh fruitcheck in was quickovernight staystaff was very friendly and helpfulparking lotbreakfast barnice surprisesandhill cranes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had 2 professional conventions to attend and rooms at both venues were full. We got a room with the AmericInn and we were sooooo pleased with what we had. Morning breakfast was great, and the staff was friendly even when we had to change our check in time due to time constraints. Room was clean, smelled nice and the beds were fantastic. Overall, I would not only stay again, but recommend to everyone that this is such a great place but and wonderful value for all who need a place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Amanda L, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you so much for this very kind review of our hotel! I am so glad you were pleased with your stay here at the Kearney AmericInn. Our staff strives to be welcoming and accommodating, and we are proud to offer pillowtop mattresses in our rooms so guests get a good night's sleep! I am glad you had time to linger in the morning and enjoy our hot homestyle breakfast. Hopefully your conventions went well; we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Where do I start? We got to the hotel after 15 hours of driving and were looking forward to relaxing in the whirlpool suite we had booked and paid for weeks prior. Stephanie, the front desk clerk, had us wait while she gave a man on the phone our paid for and confirmed room. She then gave us a non-whirlpool room with a non-functional air-conditioner for the suite price. I think the only reason that room was open was because it was defective. She rolled her eyes when we asked to speak to a manager, and maintained that we hadn't booked a whirlpool suite. We showed her our confirmation paper and she became flustered. She lied to our faces, but eventually admitted to a hotels.com representative that she had given away our room to someone else. In the morning,the guest services manager tried to give us a refund but Stephanie had messed up the names so the wrong amount refund ($90 vs $150) was given to the wrong person (some guy named Adam C. vs. my husband, Kevin K.) The guest services manager told us everything would be taken care of, not to worry....but we still have not received a refund. I am still hopeful this will be resolved, but it is hard not to worry after all that.

Room Tip: If you are going to be coming in late, call to make sure they do not give your room away even if you have already paid for it. The air conditioning in room 206 did not work, request a different room if you are given that one.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank zapzoe2000
Amanda L, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Please accept my sincere apologies for the difficulties you experienced during your stay with us this past weekend. I do recognize the disappointment over not having the whirlpool suite you had reserved/paid for prior to arrival and acknowledge there was an error on our part. The error actually happened earlier in the afternoon when two advance reservations were mixed up and another reservation was checked into your room. The last names were similar (only one letter different); however, it was a mistake that never should have happened in the first place.

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me on the phone today. I will certainly review check-in procedure with all of our front desk staff to ensure guests’ privacy, prompt service, and accuracy. The reservation Stephanie had at the time of your arrival was not for a whirlpool suite (thus contributing to the confusion) as it was the other person’s reservation. I once again apologize for the incorrect room type available, and I want to thank you so much for bringing to our attention the malfunctioning air conditioner so we can repair it promptly!

I have spoken with a representative at hotels.com and have submitted the proper documentation in order to initiate the refund process. According to their protocol, a refund should be issued in 3-5 business days. I will certainly contact you next Monday to verify that refund has been received.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My family likes staying at Americinns because of the warm, inviting lobbies and separate large pool areas. The rooms are basic and clean. Pretty much the same at any we have stayed at. June 12 we stayed at the Kearney NE Americinn. We vacated our room a few minutes after 11 the next day and just before leaving the parking lot the maid ran out to the lot with my cell phone charger which i had left plugged in in the room. Very nice of her and i thought it should be shared in a review.

• Stayed: June 2013
Amanda L, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

I am so glad to hear that you enjoy the AmericInn chain and that you enjoyed your time at our hotel in particular. Our goal as a brand, and in Kearney specifically, is to make guests feel comfortable, welcome, and appreciated. I am glad you were able to enjoy our pool area and hope you took advantage of our hot homestyle breakfast before hitting the road again!

Thank you for mentioning the housekeeper who ran out with the phone charger--she was so relieved she had caught you before you left!!

We hope to welcome you back to Kearney again soon; thank you for being a regular customer of AmericInn!!!

P.S. As you travel around this summer, make sure your Easy Rewards number is attached to your reservations (I'm guessing you are a member of our loyalty program since you are familiar with the brand!) so you can take advantage of our summer promotion!! (Two stays=$25 coupon; three stays=$50 coupon)

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

First, I have to start with the service AMAZING. I was previously at another inn located 20 miles back with my 8 year old daughter. I was very tired and need several hours of sleep and paid for a room with other unsuspected guests. I immediately left the other inn which was around 130 am and I found amerinn still sleepy and barely standing Stephanie at the front desk was again amazing and showed empathy. Paid for a room and was shocked when I saw the inside. It's beautiful with modern style that includes a flat screen tv, micro & fridge combo and high fluffy super comfortable beds. The linens used are an upgrade from normal hotel linens. Free wi-fi, indoor pool and just all around great. I'm a law student traveling with my daughter to visit my mother in Wisconsin all the way from Arizona. I would stay here again and again! Great value!

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding our hotel and customer service--I will certainly pass your praise onto the staff member who served you that evening!! We do strive to welcome our guests with outstanding customer service as well as comfortable, attractive guest rooms. It sounds like you had quite an adventure before walking in our door and I'm glad you were able to rest and enjoy your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip through Kearney!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Special kudos to Tyler at the front desk. He helped us straighten out a missing reservation from one of the big web sites. He was one of the best people I have ever encountered at a hotel front desk. And he saved us some money. The room was great. Nicer than I expected. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Amanda L, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind compliments regarding our hotel--I am glad our staff was able to sort out your reservation and even you save a few dollars! We hope to see you in Kearney again soon!!