“CRAPPY”

Perkins Family Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #11 of 110 Restaurants in Kearney
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Moravia, Iowa
“CRAPPY”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were sat and left. When the waitress came over she didn't introduce herself just asked if we were ready. Well we were and ordered. First off she mixed our tables up and an order came to us that wasn't ours, then we waited.... Food came out and she mixed me and my bf up and both orders were wrong. Another 20 minutes later we got our order and then ticket and nothing had been dicounted or anything. We were in a hurry and of course thats when we get the screw up person. Worst Perkins experience- nice woman bad waitress. She also left the serving tray out by us after she took away the messed up order, and two other staff didnt move it either even after squeezing in two guys to the booth it was practically blocking- she finally got it though. Hector checked us out and I told him about what happened. He gave me and my bf a muffin for free. He was nice. I can't believe nothing was discounted by our waitress or anything- between waiting for her to acknowledge us and messing up orders it was an hour+ ordeal.

Visited May 2013

Kansas City
“What you would expect”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

It's a chain with average service and average food. Nothing special but it fit the bill for a quick lunch.

Visited April 2013
Ogallala, Nebraska
“Very Nice”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stopped in late thur. night it was 11:00 pm .My husband had a big breakfast, I had a muffin was very good on Sat. morning before we left town we ate breakfast their again and it was very good the wait staff was nice.

• Visited April 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Nice Enough”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Pretty nice old school interior for a Perkins. Very helpful staff, also; no crises on our visit. The food wasn't exceptional, though. The fries were a little too done, the meat not quite seasoned enough, things like that. Nothing to complain about at all, but nothing to rave about, either. I'd go again; there's something here to please everybody, and there's nothing wrong with the place at all. I just cannot give it an enthusiastic reservation. You'll get Perkins food in an above-average setting: no more, no less.

• Visited March 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Below average”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Food was barely warm, not good flavor. I have been to other Perkins and the food was good. We were very disappointed. Had we not been in a hurry, we would have sent the food back.

Visited March 2013