“Tasted amazing!”

Hunan Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 120 Restaurants in Kearney
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 27, 2016

You could tell our waiter was new, but they had someone stand behind him and fix how he was writing the order down. We received everything correctly. I had the Scallops and Beef with an order of Crab Rangoon. It was amazing! Definitely ordering that again. They did excellent for our group of 10 showing up unannouced. Lighting was very dark though.

Reviewed May 12, 2016

Hi Folks. We travel a lot and occasionally like Chinese food. We stopped into Hunan. My wife liked it but I didn't. My wife had the Orange Beef which she liked a lot. I had the Mo Shu Lamb which was over cooked and tasteless. The young Chinese Waiter had a condescending attitude and treated us as such. Don't bother, OldeBear

Reviewed February 19, 2016

This place has the best chinese food in town. I love the general chicken and the buffet has a great amount of options. The servers there are nice also

Reviewed January 12, 2016

I like coming here for the lunch buffet. The prices are reasonable (approximately $8 per person at the time of this review), and the food is great tssting and fresh. My favorite is the General Tso's chicken. The waitstaff is good about keeping your drink filled. It is really busy and hard to find parking right at noon, though. The buffet runs from 11:00am - 2:30pm. The menu options are generous and reasonable. I just like buffet because I can sample different things. This is my family's favorite Chinese restaurant in this area of Nebraska.

1  Thank staceyc777
Reviewed December 15, 2015

I have been eating here for over ? 25 years? Is one of my favorite. When traveling I'm often disappointing by Chinese food and wish I were at Hunans.

1  Thank Larry F