“Father's Day Meal”

The Egg and I Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 112 Restaurants in Kearney
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stopped at the Egg & I before leaving Kearney. The place was extremely busy but the wait times were not bad (considering it was Father's Day). Our server was very friendly and didn't appear rushed even though she was handling numerous tables. Our food was very good and the price points were excellent. I will definitely be back when going through Kearney.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Our family went here for Father's Day breakfast. Food was great, service was a bit slow but it was worth the wait. Very generous portions and good variety of breakfast choices. Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I've been to several locations in the Egg & I restaurant chain and can't say I've enjoyed any of them. Since we don't have a Cracker Barrel anywhere near Kearney, and my husband can't eat meat, we decided to try this place because he does love omelets. I'm gluten-free and they happened to be out of potatoes the day we visited. That doesn't leave many options. The food was greasy and the service was slow--with a lot of apologies from our waitress. We'll stick with breakfast at home.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We absolutely love this restaurant! The portions are huge and the kids can always find something they want and enjoy. The service is even better than the food. Great place for breakfast and we hope to take advantage of the rewards card!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Great food, great service, great price. It was quite clean as well. Love the french toast and hot cocoa!! Go here!!

Been to The Egg and I Restaurant? Share your experiences!