“Outstanding!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Kearney
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Kearney
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We decided to alter our trip between Colorado and Indiana to avoid North Platte. Choose Kearney this time and we were so glad we did! Motel was outstanding! Clean, comfortable suites that were extremely quiet. Used the pool and hot tub which were clean and very well maintained. Breakfast was great too! Hot oatmeal, eggs, biscuits and gravy all excellent. Staff was wonderful and the price was a great value too! Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dan Y, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kearney, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Linda C,
Thank you for choosing our hotel. We understand that your time is valuable and we appreciate your response.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Once he figured out he could get soda any time of day. The hotel was very nice and we had 2 families stating there. What makes a hotel is the service. I travel around the country and this was some of the best service I have received. Everyone we interacted with from the front desk to the breakfast clerks and housekeepers went out of their way to ensure we were enjoying our visit and had what we needed. When you are traveling with 4 kids - it makes all the difference . The rooms were very clean and given all the families with kids (the place was packed with them) - the rooms were quiet. We are very glad we booked here and will definitely book here again when we come through Kearney. We have nothing but fond memories.

Stayed December 2013
YaMonNoWorries,
We would like to thank you and your Nephew for your great review. I’m extremely pleased that our staff made your stay something special. Please stop and see us again.
North Dakota
Reviewed December 24, 2013

This place is very, very nice. Everything is new and clean and breakfast was the usual expanded fare for Fairfield Inn. It is one of the nicest Fairfields we have ever stayed in. My expectations will be high from now on.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
NDakGirl,
It's great to hear that our hotel set a new expectation for you. We strive to be the best and your feedback is valuable!
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We loved our stay! We had a one night stay cation and couldn't have asked for a better hotel. Greet staff, right near the events center, very clean, comfortable beds. I'd highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed November 2013
Nebraska
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I stayed for 3 days at the Fairfield & my stay wasn't as good as usual. I complained about the poor reception on the TV and also a sewer smell in the bathroom. (I kept the bathroom door closed the entire time). I was told there were other complaints on the same floor I was on about both issues. They said they called the cable company & maintenance was going to look into the sewer problem. I was not compensated & it was that way the entire stay. Glad I was there attending a conference & not in my room much. Will probably stay at a different property next time.

Room Tip: 2nd floor had the problems.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Longmont, Colorado
Reviewed October 14, 2013

upgraded beds, roomy baths, fake granite counters, big rooms, great mattresses. But it's still a Fairfield - ordinary breakfast (with Very good service, mind you), towels you can see through (where do they get them, I sure can't find them that cheap!), cheap soap.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed in the Fairfield Inn and Suites with a party of 13 for my cousin weeding during the weekend of Sept 14 2013. We had a blast! The staff was very amicable, they allow us to check in early. All the rooms were in the same floor and adjacent to one another.

The rooms varies from King to Double beds, with their mini refrigerator and micro oven. All rooms were spacious and the beds were comfy. My advice to family traveling with children or elderly is to watch the height of the beds. Also, the temperature of the rooms were too warm to my taste.

The hotel has inside pool and a small mini market near the reception area.
The hotel is near a main street with shopping, pharmacy and Panera nearby by car.

Overall we had a great weekend and enjoy our stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family