“Nice staff, comfortable room”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Kearney
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Kearney
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This hotel is new enough that the address wasn't in my GPS & the shower curtains still had creases in them. That means the room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast had lots of variety with both hot and old options. I would definitely stay again

Room Tip: Tis Fairfield is a little hard to find. You have to pass the Fairfield sign to find the entrance.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Heath D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor! I am sorry you were not able to find us with your GPS, we are working on making our hotel easier to find. I hope you will find your way to us again soon!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stopped randomly at Kearney because we could not go on another mile. The first place we tried was full and then we spotted the Fairfield Inn. They said they had one room left (a handicapped room) so we gladly took it. It was huge. I could literally walk laps around the room. The bed was fabulous. Breakfast was good, too. If you are travelling through the area, be sure to stay here for a comfortable nights rest.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your compliments on the Fairfield Inn in Kearney NE! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We get many comments about our beds. I am glad you enjoyed them as well!!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

A+++ customer service. After traveling 10 hours we arrive in Kearney. The hotel seemed to be quite busy but the front desk provided great customer service. Check in went quickly and the gentleman was very pleasant and had a great sense of humor. Even when I handed him 3 Marriott gift cards for payment!! The room was just beautiful, clean and comfortable. The pool was very nice, and they provided an excellent variety for breakfast in the morning. Wish we had time to stay longer but it was well worth the stop.

Room Tip: Our room faced the interstate but the hotel is set back far enough from I 80 that noise is not an is...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear that your check in went smooth and we could get you into your room so you could start to relax from a long day on the road. I hope when you are in the area, you will choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We always stay here on our drive to and from Colorado to Indiana. We absolutely love it. Great service, big nice new clean rooms, newly renovated, Excellent breakfast, nice and clean pool and spa, Nice new workout area. Very safe too. I'd recommend it to anyone especially families!!!(:(:(:
As a parent it's great and a good price at only $77 for our family of 4.

• Stayed: July 2013

I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the Fairfield Inn in Kearney NE. I hope you and your family will continue to make us your stopping point in your future travels!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Facility is bright and clean. Staff was efficient and friendly. Room was bright, comfortable and inviting. Breakfast was well presented. Fitness facility is large and clean. I great stop over the great plains.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the great review on TripAdvisor! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope when you are in the area you will choose our hotel again!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I stopped at this location as I was driving through from Illinois to Denver. Check in was quick, convenient, no hassles. The duo at the front desk were pleasant and got me in quickly. Made a few copies of some paper work I needed w/o question.
The room was very big with large refrigerator. Bathroom was large as well.
Free wi-fi. Breakfast was more extensive than most hotels. Had hot options as well as standard cold cereal, bagels, fruit, etc.
Though I only stayed one night I didn't find a single thing wrong with my stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Arminius1
Heath D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor for your stay at the Fairfield Inn in Kearney NE. I am glad my staff was able to made your check-in fast and convenient. I am glad you enjoyed the rooms and our breakfast. I hope if you are in the area again, you will choose to stay again!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We found this to be an excellent place to stay, nice comfortable beds, large bathrooms, and softened water!! We wanted to visit the Great Platte River Road Archway so decided to stay in Kearney & the Fairfield Inn & Suites was great. Fabulous breakfast as well.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Kearney NE. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will stay with us when you are in the area again!