“Fairfield Inn Kearny NE”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Kearney
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Kearney
Reviewed March 7, 2013

What a very nice experience for the end of our trip. They have a managers happy hour, Monday through Thursday, nice touch. The free breakfast in the morning was one of the best I have had for a long time. Very clean room with great bed and 5 pillows. Quality sound proofing so I selpt great.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Kearney

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is our second stay here. It's the right distance for stopping half-way on our drive to ski in Colorado. The accommodations are clean and comfortable, the breakfast is very good, but by far the best thing is the staff. Monti checked us in on our arrival, and her sense of humor and friendly banter made us even more glad that we were stopping for the night. (She even left me a little personal note with our check-out form that was slipped under the door.) Thanks, Monti!

Only downside? Poor bathroom lighting, and no fan in the bathroom. This seems, however, to be about par for hotels at this level.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was booked for a conference room rental recently, but when I arrived the front desk staff couldn't find my reservation. No problem - they immediately jumped into action, and had the room set up to my specifications before my first guest could arrive. The staff at the Fairfield Inn really went out of their way to make up for the snafu, and I'm very thankful for their assistance.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We had an unexpected stay in Kearney (due to being hit by a deer). The staff was great! Very friendly and excellent customer service. Everyone was concerned about our recent accident and were very helpful. Hotel is new and very modern. Great breakfast buffett and the manager reception (which included free snacks, wine, and beer from 5:30 pm to 7 pm on weekdays) was unexpected and wonderful Will definitely stay again on out next road trip!!!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stayed in the Fairfield using Marriott points on a long road trip. Besides the bed being too firm for my tastes, it was a very comfortable place to hang our hat. The breakfast, as always with Fairfields, was great. Friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites while attending a conference at another hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and my room was clean. I liked the new layout of the bathrooms and the contemporary decor of the entire place (the lobby looks more Courtyard than Fairfield). I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing a great place to stay in Kearney.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed in this hotel twice - on way out to Colorado and back. We found the hotel to be clean and comfortable - very new. In the room I like the separate kitchen area with a countertop (fridge and microwave). We used the pool and jacuzzi and these were of an excellent temperature. The breakfast is standard with hot and cold options. Oddly enough, a remarkable feature is the fire escape stairway - wide carpeted stairs. I enjoy using the stairs in hotels - rather than the elevator- and enjoyed the luxery feel. Earlier reviewer spoke of problems with apple devices and internet connection. I have an iphone with the latest IOS and had no trouble connecting to wi-fi. My husband's iphone is not updated and he did have some difficulty with connection. He says this is the fault of apple and not the wireless service or hotel. He was able to connect with a portable router connected to the wired internet in the room. This creates a mini personal wi-fi for all your devices.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple