“Wonderful Thai Food”

Suwannee Thai Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 111 Restaurants in Kearney
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A fusion of flavors from both the north and the south parts of Thailand come together in this wonderful family owned Thai restaurant
Kearney, United States
“Wonderful Thai Food”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

A small family owned restaurant that really knows how to cater to customers that like good food. When the owners moved to Kearney they partnered with some other partners and thank goodness they separated and went on their own. They have a fabulous menu with several different Thai appetizers, soups and entrees and they know how to make them to perfection. We have been there several times and the food and service is impeccable. You are greeted like an old friend and valued customer. I sincerely hope they will be able to expand to a larger place and would be wonderful if they would have a small wine and beer license. The lack of this will not, however, keep us from coming back. A wait for dining is most certainly worth the fantastic food that is waiting. This is a MUST restaurant to go to in Kearney.

• Visited September 2013

North Platte, Nebraska
“Great restaurant in Kearney, NE!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I live in North Platte, NE, but I am from Florida and this is the best Thai food I've had from this area. It's a small restaurant, and service can at times be slow, but the food is worth the wait! I will definitely return!

• Visited April 2013
Austin, Texas
“Great alternative to fast food in this little town”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

If you're in Kearney, you've got to eat here! Affordable, family-owned and wonderful service. Even if you're not really into Thai, their Pad Thai should appeal to almost everyone, and they have plenty of vegetarian options as well. One of just a handful of places that are truly unique in a town where chain restarants are the norm.

• Visited August 2013
Nebraska City, Nebraska
“Simply amazing, delicious Thai...& in the middle of Nebraska!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Saturday night, dinner - simply amazing meal enjoyed by a couple that considers themselves to have a pretty diverse palate and a determination to seek out new ethnic cuisine restaurants to try when we travel. Everything we ordered was fresh, delightfully seasoned, and a healthy portion for the price. The papaya salad was fantastic! Shared the mee siam and the panang curry for our entree round. Thoroughly enjoyed it all - included our wonderful waiter and the joyful owner to boot. Attentive and speedy service. Already looking forward to stopping back when our adventures bring us across Nebraska again!

• Visited August 2013
“So delicious”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Service might be a little slow at times but the food is fantastic. Get there early if possible as it is not that big. First place I ever had Thai and now I can't match it any place else. People laugh when I tell them I'm going to Nebraska for the Thai food! I hit it every time I am traveling in the area. You will not be disappointed.

Visited June 2013