“One of my favorites!”

Suwannee Thai Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 113 Restaurants in Kearney
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A fusion of flavors from both the north and the south parts of Thailand come together in this wonderful family owned Thai restaurant
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Just awesome all around! I have my favorite mild yellow curry but everything I've tasted is divine! Made fresh every day!

1  Thank Waterballet40

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Excellent flavor, Loved it. Will definitely eat there again on a return trip to Kearney

Reviewed May 25, 2012

This restaurant was Fantastic. I have never been a big fan of thai, but I had a friend tell me how good this place was and I decided to give it a try. I have been there for lunch and dinner and both times its been delicious. The food is always hot and they give you good sized portions. I have had to get a to go box both times I've gone. Its clean, and the staff are very nice.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Ordered take-out, then when I got there at the time they told me I had to wait another 15 minutes inside the place (which was almost empty) The food was tasteless other than the grease that coated everything. Next time I want thai I won't be coming here.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

A busy little place near the campus that filled up fast around noon. Great menu options, I had the tofu green curry; it was very good, I am from out of town, but if I lived here I definitely would be back to eat myself through the menu! The drunken noodles sound like a favorite option.