“GROSS!”

Suwannee Thai Cuisine
Ranked #1 of 116 Restaurants in Kearney
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A fusion of flavors from both the north and the south parts of Thailand come together in this wonderful family owned Thai restaurant
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Ordered take-out, then when I got there at the time they told me I had to wait another 15 minutes inside the place (which was almost empty) The food was tasteless other than the grease that coated everything. Next time I want thai I won't be coming here.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

A busy little place near the campus that filled up fast around noon. Great menu options, I had the tofu green curry; it was very good, I am from out of town, but if I lived here I definitely would be back to eat myself through the menu! The drunken noodles sound like a favorite option.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

My sister and I were in town for the Rivers & Wildlife Conference hosted by the wonderful Rowe Sanctuary and we were so surprised and glad to find such great Thai food in Kearney! The spring rolls were exceptionally fresh and the red curry was perfect. Serving sizes at lunch were just right and everything was beautifully plated. The only drawback we found was that they are closed on Sundays...we were looking forward to eating there twice during our visit. I will plan to stop the next time I am driving through Nebraska.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

my wife and I and 2 other friends stopped by the this restaurant last night 15" before closing time be we could not have been treated better..the service was great, the selection outstanding, the presentation was very well done (decorations on every plate) the food was nothing short of excellent and the prices were very reasonable...admittedly this is off the strip -closer to the U--but if you truly want authentic thai food .THIS IS THE PALCE TO GO. ..4 STARS PLUS

Reviewed February 26, 2012

We stopped at Suwanne based on the excellent TripAdvisor reviews. We were not disappointed. Rusty, our server was very helpful and informative about the menu selections, and Pat, the owner actually stopped by our table to chat. The appetizer sampler platter was delicious, and both out main dishes were prepared and presented with perfection. It was a feast for the eyes and the stomach! We will definitely be stopping back again>

Been to Suwannee Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!