“Great place to stay.”

Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Kearney
BELLEVUE
“Great place to stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times. It's convenient. It's always clean. The staff is very friendly. I have never had a bad experience and highly recommend it. I have stayed by myself and with family. The staff has always been very accommodating.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kellyk123, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mid Nebraska Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
What a nice review you gave us. We appreciate the kind words and we pride ourselves on our cleanliness and customer service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Aurora, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at this Best Western the day after Christmas. We especially liked how easy it was to get to from the interstate. Both the fitness center and the pool were open 24/7 which was especially nice. The hot breakfast is both delicious and a time/money saver. We'll be stopping at this hotel again on our way to visit our children in Colorado.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Plus. Our breakfast is second to none - eggs or omlets, bacon and sausage, fruit, yogurt and more. Hope to see you back soon.
Sahuarita, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

The staff was very helpful. My sister-in-law dropped off some equipment for my disabled husband prior to our arrival and they had already put it in our room before check-in! The indoor pool was nice, but there was no hot tub. Our room was a King Suite and it had a nice kitchen with a bar to sit and eat at. The evening "happy hour" was great and was just enough food to not have to go out for dinner.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas in Kearney at the Best Western Plus. Our suites are the perfect place for a family gathering. We do have a hot tub by the pool but we do not have hot tub guest rooms. Thank you so much for the kind words.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

When we travel east or west we are always looking for places to stay that offer good value for our hard earned bucks and this hotel does a great job. The staff was wonderful and they really made you feel welcome. The room was clean and nicely appointed with a very comfortable bed. Climate control worked very nicely. Very convenient access to I80 while our room was extremely quiet. Best nights sleep on the trip. Oh and the happy hour wasn't to bad either and was a nice touch. We will make this one of our regular stops whenever travelling to or from Iowa/Illinois.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank or-ontheroad
Thank you so much for your review. I appreciate the kind words and from what you are saying we met your needs from location, to comfort of rooms to customer service from staff. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.
Marshfield, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

We found sincere folks employed here...they were thoughtful and anxious to be helpful. If they would have missed the opportunity to assist, it would not have been because they were not of the proper 'mind set'. However they were exemplary and we could not have asked for better service from the lady @ the reception desk. They made special accommodations for my hearing problems,,,I have a tendency to turn the volume up on the TV & they assigned us a room accordingly. The food was very tasty!

We did not experience the discomfort of the mattresses as expressed in other posts, but then I have no trouble sleeping when I am tired and at 74 years old maybe I'm not as sensitive as the tender young bodies of the upcoming genre.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kellyk123, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mid Nebraska Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
I so appreciate the kind words you had for us in your review. I'm glad the bed was comfortable for you and our staff accommodated all your needs. Come back to see us soon!
houston, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed here and both times I have sunk almost to the floor when sitting on the bed. This last time, I asked for another room and they moved me. New room was exactly the same. Everything else about the hotel is good value but hard to see past the very worn beds. Need new mattresses!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments. I will check into the mattresses that were in the rooms you stayed in. Just recently we have had comments that we have the 'best beds ever!" but I know everyone has their own preference with mattress firmness. However it does sound that your mattresses need replaced and we do that when needed.
Kearney, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

Over night for a college visit. Trust Best Western name so called in advance and wasn't disappointed. Clean, courteous and relaxing experience. Along side the interstate but the noise level was very low. Bathroom was small but usable. Room was comfortable but not spacious.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

How was your visit to UNK? I'm so glad you chose us to stay with during your trip to Kearney. Please stay again and make sure you ask for the special UNK rate!