“You Can't Beat This Place”

Best Western Plus Mid Nebraska Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Kearney
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Even in some of the higher priced and more touted hotels, you will NOT find the overall service and perfect experience as you will at this hotel. Be real picky and it will be hard to find flaws in any area of service or facility.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Ellen S
Kellyk123, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mid Nebraska Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for the nice review! Hope to see you back soon.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Mid Nebraska Inn & Suites

Reviewed August 19, 2013

In general - we loved the best western hotels - especially the + hotels - I found the kids were disappointed when I had to book at another hotel chain - so I highly recommend best western - for value and what you get!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are proud to be a Best Western Plus. They are very good and consistent brand. I hope you are a Reward member so you can earn points and get free night stays, travel cards or gift cards to many different retail shops.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The staff is always pleasant. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. They have a nice mangers reception M-Th that is a nice way to end a day of travel. However, what always brings me back to this hotel is the quality of the beds. I travel for work and it amazes me how many hotels have poor quality beds. To me, if the bed is not comfortable there is little reason to stay there. This Best Western is the reason I not consider the brand when traveling. I have found others Best Westerns close to this...but non better!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for the positive review. Our beds are pillowtop and made for a great night sleep. I'm glad you get it here at the Best Western Plus.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We were traveling home from our Colorado vacation and had booked a Best Western in Kearney, NE. The one we chose was horrible (very dirty!!). I found this Best Western right by I-80. We loved this hotel. Nice rooms. Helpful staff. Great recommendations to local hotels (Skeeter Barnes BBQ was great). We would definitely stay again!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hooisermouse
Kellyk123, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mid Nebraska Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive review. We appreciate you staying and I'm so glad you enjoyed Skeeter Barnes!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed one night on our way home to Tucson from Des Moines. The place is located right off the interstate. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. At 4:00 they had a little "happy hour" with wine, beer, soft drinks and snacks. We had a nice conversation with the afternoon manager comparing travels. The pillows are still lumpy ( I travel with my own) and the breakfast eggs are still over cooked. But all in all, it's a very nice motel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Kellyk123, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mid Nebraska Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you so much for the review. I always bring my own pillows too when I travel. It definately is a personal preference when it comes to pillows.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had a wonderful stay. we was upgraded to a king suite which was fantastic. would like to stay in this type of room more often. the only problem we encountered was the breakfast lady over slpt two days and breakfast was an hour late and everyone was mad at that point. They should have a manager on staff for back up in this type of situation. the room and staff were fantastic except for this incident.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for the nice review. We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Hi Kelly, I just want to thank you and your staff for a wonderful stay!! We were there during our son's tournaments. We enjoyed all the amenities your hotel offered and your staff was very accommodating. We will definitely stay there when we come back!

Julie C.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with any room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Julie H

Thank you for staying with us and giving us such a nice review. We are excited to have you back for the tournaments next year!