“the room was nice but....” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kearney

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kearney
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Kearney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Norfolk
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our stay was very nice. The beds were very comfortable. Rooms were clean and breakfast was enough.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Frank S, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kearney, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback! It's really appreciated and it also helps us keep focused on what's important. We're very glad you had a pleasant experience and we hope to see you again soon!
Omaha
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

my girlfriend and I spent a long weekend during the state convention of one of my church groups. Very nice room for what was needed

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Frank S, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kearney, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you for your comments and also for staying with us in the first place! We always listen to customers so it's nice that you took time to tell how about your experience. We are grateful - and, of course, how to see you again, soon!
Kearney
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great location, very nice lobby area and breakfast. My room was the first one next to the breakfast area and I would not suggest staying this close to this area and the lobby as during the night I could hear people coming in for the night and in the morning I could hear all kinds of noises to prepare the breakfast.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Frank S, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kearney, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
I'm very glad your stay overall was good, but, sorry for the breakfast area noise. If that was a weekday, it was probably me! I'll try to be more aware from now on. Thank you for your time to give us feedback; we appreciate it.
Chandler, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I never would have guessed a microtel would have a full hot bfast. I am SO GLAD I decided AGAINST sleeping in and skipping it....I initially thought it would be a boring cold continental. They had scrambled eggs with sausage, a waffle maker, cereal, muffins, bagels, juices, coffee, teas, hot cocoa, yogurt, fruit, etc. As far as the room, well they do not hide the fact that they are small rooms, its called MICRO tel. :) Yes it was small but I was alone so no big deal....I wouldnt recommend that room to any parties of 2 or more, due to the size, and not sure if the hotel offers bigger "suites" or not. Staff seemed really friendly. I will say that the walls do seem thin I did hear a lady yakking loudly in the morning in the room next to me. But most hotels have thin walls in this price range and it would be fine if people could just BE QUIET and keep that in mind out of respect for other guests. Also pretty comfy bed, nothing extraordinary but not uncomfortable, seemed like a fairly newer bed. Hotel is RIGHT off of the 80.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Frank S, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kearney, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thanks much for all the nice things you had to say! We do have a dozen of the economy rooms and many do select a room with two beds because it's literaly twice as big. That room is $10 (+ tax) more per night. The suite is larger yet, fairly spacious, but it's still under $85 this time of the year. We look forward to having you try one of the bigger rooms on your next stay. And thanks for telling about your stay!