“Good base to stay for visiting the north of the...”
other travelers have booked this property
Facade
the garden 'two rooms' apartment entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
the garden
'two rooms' apartment entrance
the livingroom
Equipped kitchen
double sofa bed in the living room
Bedroom with French bed
bathroom
A large curtain creates privacy for the sofa bed in the living room
A large curtain creates privacy for the sofa bed in the living room
Mediterranean garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good base to stay for visiting the north of the Island.”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

Sylvia was most welcoming. Accommodation good, pool excellent. Close to main attractions and a good supermarket. Would recommend this accommodation.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Lyn W
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed October 26, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

My partner & I loved this property. Set away from the beach front (but close enough to to walk there), the villa was located in a lovely peaceful setting. Gardens & pool were beautiful & the one bedroom villa was unique & lovely. Silvia was the perfect host, helpful, friendly & informative but ensured we were not disturbed. If we were coming back to Mondello then we would stay here again.

Mrs Carol...
“Good location.Stunning beach.”
Reviewed September 25, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Accomodation rather dark shabby & tired in appearance,although well equipped.
Beware! - after booking & paying for accomodation,host requested a further 100 euros for use of pool.Also a 200 euro deposit requested.
Too many house rules.No linen change offered for 12 night stay.
Garden nice - but avoid owners dog foulings!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Oct 24, 2017
I think the feelings and the judgments are absolutely personal, just read the other comments on me and my accommodation. But I do not accept falsehoods: I never asked for money to use the pool.
But I am very lucky because, since many years, I have the pleasure of hosting pleasant and sincere people, with whom I have had a good dialogue. The relationship with Mrs Carolyn W. was very different from my previous experiences. What can I say ? Everyone brings joy here. Most people when they enter, others when they leave!
Simon3800
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Lovely quiet place in the suburbs of Mondello”
Reviewed May 24, 2017 for a stay in August 2016

Lovely place, friendly owner and nice quiet garden in the suburbs, but not far from Moindello and beach and a short car trip to Palermo. we used this as a centre to explore the West and middle of Sicily and enjoyed coming home to a refreshing dip in the pool.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
May 26, 2017
Thank you so much!
I hope to meet you again :-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing