Rodeway Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Rodeway Inn(Elm Creek)
$90
ComfortInn
$93
CandlewoodSuites
All reviewsfront deskmy co workerstandard faremeeting roomroom was cleanbreakfast barstayed one nightwould stay againinternetlaundrycereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 7, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2013

After a long day on the road I found myself fading with the sunset & it didn't seem like Holdrege had much to offer - so I was very pleased to find this nice little motel. Quintius at the front desk was cheerful & helpful & check-in was a breeze, even without a reservation on a Friday night. My room was basic but spotless, with good Wi-Fi signal & mini fridge. Linens were nice, bed was comfortable, and A/C did a good job of keeping the room cool even in Mid-July. Wish more Super 8's were this well kept ~ would definitely stay here again if passing through.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The hotel was clean, staff was friendly, pool was fun, and the breakfast was great! I would stay again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2013

When we arrived at the hotel we asked a few questions upon arrival. The clerk at the front desk didn't know all of the farming questions that we had but took it upon himself to get us the answers and called our room with them. This was above what we expected from him but we much appreciated it. He did what he could to be helpful to us

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2013

After having a long day bicycling, this hotel was a welcome sight!

Amy was quick to check me in. The hotel does not have an elevator, and with my bike, I needed to be on the first floor. A room was not immediately ready, but Amy worked with housekeeping to get me a room in short order.

For being in a smaller town, I did not have my expectations set too high. But the hotel and room were clean and comfortable. The A/C worked well, and cooled to my expectations. The corridor areas were quiet.

The hotel understood that the bicycle group was going to leave early the next morning, and they had breakfast ready for us an hour earlier then they normally start.

Overall, for the Super 8 chain, I had a very good experience, and I would judge this as a very good value for the price paid.

Room Tip: Beware, there are no elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business