“Great Stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Delta, Colorado
“Great Stay”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Clean, quiet room with very comfortable beds. Staff was helpful and kind. Breakfast was good with a variety of foods such as biscuits, gravy, link sausages, yogurt, waffles, fresh fruit, juice, hard boiled eggs and cereal. Great variety. Overall just a great stay. I would return to this hotel if I ever travel back to Hastings, NE.

Room Tip: I used Choicehotels.com.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Ohio
Reviewed September 28, 2013

After being on the road for 10 hours, I found this place through hotels.com. The reviews were good so I decided to book it. I have found it true for some reason that lots of hotels in the west have no elevators. This place was 2 story. My husband is disabled and cannot do steps. I thought that was odd but we were placed in a first floor room. Then I asked where a luggage cart was. The manager informed me they don't have them. When I scratched my head and asked if I was in a third world country and were they aware of the American disability act, I was informed it was so money could be saved. The impression I was left with was one should be able to carry bags up the the 2nd floor? My husband went on to the room while I unloaded the car and carried individual bags to the room. The manager offered to help, but I refused. Didn't care for his attitude. Utterly ridiculous. If I hadn't already paid for the room, I would have left.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Pizzagirl542
Laredo, Texas
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed here during a family reunion, the staff was very accommodating to our needs. As you can imagine a group of 30 people are going to make a mess and be loud. The allowed us to use their breakfast area after hours to sit and socialize.

The kids enjoyed the pool and make your own waffles.

The rooms have been updated in the recent past and look very modern. They were very clean, the new style duvet was much appreciated since my husband needs an ice box to sleep in.

We look forward to visiting Hastings again and will return to this facility.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Superior, Nebraska
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My sister and I stayed here while we had family in the hospital. Our room smelled funny. I realized that the odor was that of a previous smoking room that they tried to cover up with paint and deodorizers, but was unsuccessful. The mattress was covered with a plastic cover so I became very hot-perspiring. There was 2 lights about the sink that one bulb was out. Also the shower comes with instructions which was odd, but at least it worked. We had just stayed at the Comfort Inn and was very pleased there but they had no vacancy when we were looking for a room. I will say the service was polite, as she seemed to be the only one to check us out and supply the breakfast room at the same time.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Hastings hotels

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed at this location on our way up to MN from AZ. We are a member of Choice Rewars program and decided to try this hotel.
We found the rooms to be Newly renovated, VERY CLEAN and modern. The staff was very friendly and willing to go out of their way to help their guests.
The breakfast was delightful and had various options to fit any appetite.
We will be staying here again in october and look forward to seeing you again.
Thanks Again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BrendaH156
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were updated, clean and had all modern amenities. The staff was friendly and even recommended a nice steakhouse for the wife and I . The pool was a nice amenity after a long drive it was nice to relax in the pool. highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Seems everything was recently changed and they did a good job with it.
Keep up the good work.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ashland, Oregon
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel, it is undergoing some major changes. I guess the staff said it will be a Quality Inn soon, i look forward to it when i visit again in fall.
The rooms were clean, beds were great and comfortable.
The staff was very helpful, housekeeping and front desk.
Breakfast was above par much like any other mid-scale hotel.
Hastings has limited dining options however this hotel is close to quite a few restaurants and fast food outlets.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Glen Y
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hastings
Comfort Inn
Best Western Plus Grand Island Inn & Suites
Motel 6 Grand Island
Motel 6 Grand Island
#12 of 22 in Grand Island

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!