“Great Food!”

Bullseye's Sports Bar & Grille
Ranked #14 of 70 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Not your typical bar food. Most menu items are made in house. Outstanding wings and appetizers. Loved the Loaded Fiesta Fries and Sparky’s Wings. Service was superb, great waitstaff.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Rod and Kathi have made bullseye what it is today, a great place. They have daily specials and nitely specials. the watresses are top notch and are attentive to your needs. This is a true sports bar with tvs at some eating booths. You won't go away hungery.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came here after reading the other reviews. It was busy, but we had no wait to be seated. The server was apologetic for the nonexistent waits and her lack of experience (we wouldn't have suspected that). Our appetizer was plentiful and delicious. My wife loved her burger. My steak was good, not great and cooked exactly as ordered. The atmosphere was extremely casual. The booth had its own TV but it had a sign requesting that the channel not be changed. Fortunately, ours wasn't tuned into something obnoxious. I would definitely go back when we return to Hastings.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 6, 2017

First time trip to Bullseye's. We had the all you can eat prime rib & seafood buffet. The hot food was hot and the cold food was cold. I didn't eat any seafood but my husband and friends enjoyed it. The salad bar was delicious. All the food was fresh and tasty. The seating was constantly full, tables were promptly cleared and re-seated. We didn't have but a short wait. Our waitress was very busy but dirty plates were removed quickly and drinks were never run empty and refills brought regularly. For 4 adult buffets, with 2 non-alocholic drinks and 2 tall alcoholic drinks, our tables total was right at $100. Very nice place, enjoyable atmosphere.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

Food - good selection of items, all was good.

Service - top notch, welcoming, quick, and attentive.

Value - very reasonable prices.

Date of visit: June 2016