“Christmas Trip”
Review of Super 8 Gretna

Super 8 Gretna
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Gretna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Steinbach, Canada
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We have stayed here before and thought it was a very nice Super 8. It still is nice but one can see that the condition on the hotel is going down. If minor upkeeps and upgrades are not done to a property, it can show very fast and here it is.
The room was clean and large.
Check-in was slow.
Internet was ok.
We sure hope that someone will notice and get the up keep and up grade back on track before the place is another dumpy Travelodge. We would like to stay here again on another road trip but now we are a little leary.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HOGG00007
Queanbeyan AUST
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed here for 1 night in August.This was the closest Motel to where we were going.Room was clean and comfortable.Breakfast was the usual Super 8 standard.Pretty quiet the night we stayed there.As others have said a lot of the Mall shops are empty but still a few if you reall want to spend some money.Motel is right beside the Freeway but is still quiet. Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Snellville, Georgia
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I stayed at this motel (only one in area) last week-September 12,2012-in their handicapped room because I have severe back damage and a knee replacement. I went to take a shower and was happy to see a shower chair to sit on. Once the shower was on I went into it and tried to sit down but the chair went sliding acoss the floor of the shower which was slick as ice falling over after sliding across the floor of the shower and throwinig me to the floor. I had a great deal of trouble pulling myself up and had a great deal of additional pain in my back and bruises the next day on my shoulder and hip. I told the lady who was the wife of the owner the as I was trying to leave and all she said was she would tell the maintainance man. No accident report, no concern, no nothing!
I DO NOT recommend this motel to anyone.

Room Tip: Go to Lincoln or Omaha.