“great fun for fall”

Vala's Pumpkin Patch
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Gretna
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Much more than a pumpkin patch. It is a bit pricey but there is so much to do. Gets very crowded on the weekends so I recommend going early.

There are newer reviews for Vala's Pumpkin Patch

Reviewed October 30, 2012

You can always expect a fun-filled experience at Vala’s! We have been coming here year after year (for the last 14 years) with our children. They love it every year, as do we. There are tons of things to do for every age. The kids love the jumping pillows and the go carts (you pedal them) – both the single rider and the 4 people cart. It is always fun taking the hayrack ride out to the fields and picking your own pumpkin. There are plenty to choose from. The food is good – especially the turkey legs!!! – and the snacks are even better –especially the kettle corn and caramel apples. The indoor restrooms are a great improvement since when we first started coming to the pumpkin patch. The entire grounds offer great backgrounds for fantastic, memorable pictures! We love Vala’s!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I enjoy going to Vala's once a year. This year I went with my daughter, her husband and 2 grandchildren. The oldest was 31/2 and the youngest was 11 months. The oldest had been to Vala's a couple of weeks ago with her preschool. She wanted to do the same things as before. There were many young children until about 4:00 then the crowd got bigger and older---
Everyone enjoyed themselves; including the 11 month who had wide eyes the whole time. The balloon lady, miniature golf, playground at the top of the hill, feeding the goats, train ride, and purchasing fudge were enjoyed by our group.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Take good walking shoes, and plenty of energy. Might also want to take snacks for the kids. Prices are pretty high if you have a lot of kids. Many neat things to do, and it takes a full day to enjoy it all. A must for a family fall outing

Reviewed October 20, 2012

It's been quite awhile since I've been here. We used to go with my church every year for a few years, but it got too expensive. I always had a lot of fun when we went though!