“Would stay here again”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Gretna
Missouri
“Would stay here again”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is a new, modern and up to date hotel. My room was spacious and clean, good choice of cable tv stations and the internet worked well. The shower had average water pressure but a lot of hot water. The staff was friendly during my stay. The breakfast was the typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast and it was hot.
Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
hotelmngmt, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you B L from Missouri for your comments. We recently increased the speed of our internet and now have over 108 channels of standard cable and 74 channels of HDTV, plus 9 channels of HBO. We will be adding more breakfast choices very soon, to add more low carb choices. Thank you again for taking the time to comment on your stay. We appreciate your thoughts.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Bettendorf, Iowa
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Hotel front desk attendant was very friendly! Rooms were very clean and spacious. Attendant upgraded our room as we are IHG rewards members. We arrived late evening to stop because of terrible cold/windy weather on I-80. Hotel was right off the interstate. Nice hot breakfast, our family thought the automatic pancake machine was pretty impressive!

Stayed January 2014
hotelmngmt, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you for you kind words. It certainly has been cold everywhere. We also love the pancake machine too. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We appreciate it.
Ada, Michigan, United States
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I could not find anything wrong with this hotel! We had a wonderful stay here! It is right off the highway but we did not hear any highway noise! It was clean and new (just 3 years old), breakfast buffet was kept well stocked, and the staff was extremely friendly. The beds were very comfortable. We had a queen suite and enjoyed having a "seating area" to lounge in. We will stay here again on our next visit to the Omaha area.This was a perfect location to visit friends scattered around the area but away from the hustle and bustle of the city but close enough to head into town if you wanted to.

Room Tip: Sadly, the closest places to eat were an Arby's and a Subway (in the Wal-Mart). That was the do...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sandy D
hotelmngmt, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Thank you Sandy, It was very nice of you to post those kind words. We have some great team members here, and I will certainly let them know of your comments. Thank you again and see you next time.
Morton, Illinois
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My husband and I recently took a month long driving trip to the West Coast. We are members of the Holiday Inn Priority Club so we used Holiday Inn Express and other member hotels very often on this trip. We found making reservations with Holiday Inn to be so easy online. We appreciate the cleanliness, staff willingness to help, and very good complimentary breakfast. We also found reservations easy to be changed when we decided to change driving course or stay an extra day in a specific area. Ours rooms on this trip were always large, due to complimentary upgrades, and we were comfortable after a long day of touring and driving. We also appreciate the points we earned by using this hotel chain for our next adventure!

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevators and ice machines are generally quieter. And, the highest floor usuall...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
hotelmngmt, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you Linda M for summing everything we love about Holiday Inn Express. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this location Aug. 18-19 and we were not disappointed. Jeremy at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. The room was a double - very, very clean!!! Spacious bathroom. Nice pool and hot tub for the kids to unwind. Wonderful complimentary breakfast - the lady there stocking the breakfast items was very pleasant - about to have her first baby, she was very sweet and attentive to the guests. We have always had very good luck with Holiday Inn Express Hotels - it is our go to lodging, they are always consistently excellent.

• Stayed August 2013
hotelmngmt, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Jeremy and Jessica do an excellent job of taking care of our guests, and yes we do agree that our housekeepers are A M A Z I N G. They have a difficult job and they do it so wonderfully. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. Take care and we hope to see you again.
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This hotel is recommended by my husband and I. The grounds are nicely manicured, the hotel is relatively new. The breakfast was of high quality. The surrounding area is upscale within a 5-7 mile range with a multitude of restaurants and shopping nearby, especially the Wal-Mart and gas station. Just off the I-80. Easy off, easy on. Very family-desirable and pet friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
hotelmngmt, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our property. This is definitely a growing area and being right off I-80 is a great location. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We really appreciate you choosing our hotel to stay. Have fun and we hope to see you again with your future travels.
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Stayed overnight on July 27, 2013. The property was clean and up to date. The place was full including a wedding party and the employees did a good job of keeping order; minimal noise from the hall during the night. The hotel is in a convenient location.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
hotelmngmt, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. Yes we had a very large wedding group in, and I'm glad to hear the employees were keeping on top of that. It can often times be difficult. We are glad that your stay was comfortable. Thank you again and safe travels to you
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gretna
Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista
Red Carpet Inn
#53 of 82 in Omaha
Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80? Share your experiences!