Quality Inn and Conference Center
Sleep Inn(Grand Island)
$79
$69
SleepInn
Grand Island Travelodge(Grand Island)(Great Value!)
$70
Ramada Grand Island(Grand Island)
$99
Travelocity
$118
Orbitz.com
Days Inn Grand Island I-80(Grand Island)(Great Value!)
$64
$130
Rodeway Inn Grand Island(Grand Island)(Great Value!)
$59
Agoda.com
All reviewsbreakfast buffetnice buffetlarge hotelincluded freeorder off the menueasy access off the interstatediscounted breakfastrooms are cleankids enjoyed the poolinstant oatmealhot tub was greatnebraska stategas stationhash brownsplatte rivernon smokinghot and cold items
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I'm also amazed at the good reviews. Really. It's rough around the edges on the outside but nicely polished inside. That's fine and all but the room quality was sub-par. We walked into a sauna of a room that had a smell of faint urine and sweat/dog. The smell got worse as the air was on. My travel companion thought that someone may well have urinated in the ac unit.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Angie B, Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

I have already responded directly with Trip Advisor

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Nice place to stay. The room was clean and comfortable. It was very quiet so we had a good night's rest here. The buffet breakfast was good but wish there were more fruit choices and it would have been nice if it were free like other hotels but $2.99 is reasonable. We will stay here again if we are in the area.Easy access off the highway.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

The price for this quality inn was a bit more than the others we stayed in but the location was good. Off/on the highway easily and quickly. Traveling with a dog so once again, good that this hotel/location allows pets. They have an onsite restaurant and lounge but we didn't eat there. Hotel was busy due to a trap shooting competition in town and the restaurant/lounge was busy so it must be decent. Given the location of the hotel, it is a bit of a haul (6-9 miles one way) to any other eating establishment so it makes sense to utilize the onsite property. I wasn't thrilled that there is a fee ($2.99/person) for a 'hot breakfast' when most other quality inns include breakfast for free. While we didn't partake in the breakfast, I did check it out and it looked well worth the nominal charge if one is interested. As for the (king bed) room: good bed, clean room. I would like to have had a window that opened, these did not and our AC unit was noisy and not great, even at full blast. This wasn't a deal-beaker though. Had it really bothered me, I would have requested a room change and I did not.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Again I had a short stay, but it was a good one. They accepted corporate lodging. It was clean. The bathrooms were nice size. Finally the beds and pillows were nice and comfortable. The hotel only had their bar area open, but they still served us a nice meal. I had a co-worker stay also in another room and he liked the place so much he came back at a later date and stayed another couple of days.

• Stayed: January 2014
Angie B, General Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Thank you for responding on Trip Advisor. We have a lot of guests that use the corporate lodging card. I am glad you had a good meal, our Chef's get many compliments on their cooking. We look forward to seeing you again if you are in the area.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

This facility, although older, looks like it has been extensively remodeled. Very clean, comfortable bed, comfortable pillows, clean bathroom & towels & bed linens, available WiFi. I did not have breakfast here. Stayed here because I needed to stay at a property where one could make a large circle around the facility (as I was hauling a trailer, and don't like to "back up" if I don't have to!) Ample parking, and there is a drive that encircles the whole double-facility.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business