“Excellent service, accommodations, and cleanliness. Excellent facility for the price.”

Quality Inn and Conference Center
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Grand Island
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Anytime you are in Grand Island, try to stay at this facility. Staff have been wonderful to work with; the conference center was very extensive and accommodating, the room was spacious and neat and clean; the furniture was luxurious; the restaurant served very good food; the lounge was never visited; and, finally, the bed was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013
Angie B, General Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate your kind words about our service and accomodations. Our staff does an excellent job of handeling conventions and meetings. They try to make each fucntion go seamless, and make it easy for those that are leading the event.
Again, we truely thank you for your wonderful survey. If you have future needs for an event we hope you will consider hosting it with us.
Angela Badsteen

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn and Conference Center

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here with several family members, in several rooms for small reunion and State Fair. We got stuck with smoking room due to later reservation and volume of State Fair visitors. The manager went above the call of duty to help us with a less smoky smelling room after our first room was intolerable. Also had some confusion with reservations and had booked an extra room. Again manager was helpful and did not charge us for late cancel on the extra room. She did not have to do that.
The hotel was clean, friendly staff and no problems with any of the three rooms booked. Used the pool several times, it was a little cold, but fun.
We ate breakfast buffet every day for $2.99 each. A good buffet for that price. The hotel is away from Grand Island, but the drive in, if needed, is quick and easy.
I do agree the towels have seen better days.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were staying at the Quality Inn because that is where the bride and groom blocked off rooms for out of town quests. My husband, 2 children and I were staying there along with many other family members. I was surprised when I checked in and the rate was not what we were quoted when we made the reservation, but that was nothing. We were given a key and went to check in as we had to hurry before the wedding rehearsal. The room was a king size bed and couch, so I then went to the front desk stating that we have 2 children, the lady assured me it would be better than 2 double beds. So we kept the room, my 7 year old son opens the pull out to see it and to my surprise 2 naked magazine books lay on the mattress. My mother in law was in the room at the time so we quickly closed it and I went to the front desk. The lady just looks at me and said “Oh you are in room 111”. Not sure what kind of room this is but I was upset. All she said was sorry and we would have to move rooms. I didn’t have time to move rooms so they switched couches. I was astonished on this not being a big deal to here, I would have thought a person in that position would have apologized a little more. We will not go back and I will make sure everyone I know hears about the stay we had at Quality Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Becky H
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Nice place to stay. Good restaurant and bar. Very clean. Only complaint : their towels are ready to be replaced. The beds were very comfy and pillows were just right. Very convenient to I 80. Did not use pool but others were and it looked good. . Will stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Angie B, General Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to respond to Trip Advisor abour your stay. Our restaurant does a great job, and our guests do not have to leave the hotel for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We appreciate the wonderful compliments about our hotel. We share all of our reviews with our employees. We hope to see you again in the future as a guest,
Thank you agian.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This hotel is what you would expect for a Quality Inn. Easy access off the interstate, though if you are wanting a hotel "in Grand Island" this is not it. This hotel is approx. 7 miles or so from the main shopping area of Grand Island. It is far enough off the interstate that it is quiet which is nice. The pool and hot tub are fine. We did not sample their breakfast though they did give us discount tickets for their buffet, I think it was like $3 or $4 for adults and a couple dollars for kids. In comparison with the Quality Inn in North Platte this hotel is mountains ahead. It was worth the extra driving to stay at this Quality Inn. Staff was friendly and the hotel though older was decently clean. I would stay here again if I was traveling the interstate, otherwise I would head into town where there are more choices.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here while traveling back to wyoming from pennsylvania stayed one night , front desk was nice , clean quiet rooms , nice pool an hot tub,convienent gas station and Arby's near by would recommend for a nice stay

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stayed here after a 9 hour drive and had a great stay. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The room was basic, but very clean and comfortable, and included free WiFi The pool and hot-tub were very nice and were great after such a long drive. I would definitely stay here again.

We had pizza from the restaurant and it was pretty good and you could have it made however you want. They give you a coupon for 2 for 1 drinks at the bar (and they even had Sam Adams and Guinness) and the breakfast buffet is only $2.99 for hotel guests. The buffet had scrambled eggs sausage, French toast, biscuits & gravy, apples & oranges, plus cereal and yogurt and coffee is included. We enjoyed breakfast before hitting the road again the next morning.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage, ask for a room on the first floor because there is no elevator (althou...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family