“Nice stay”

Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Grand Island
Casper, Wyoming
“Nice stay”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here while traveling back to wyoming from pennsylvania stayed one night , front desk was nice , clean quiet rooms , nice pool an hot tub,convienent gas station and Arby's near by would recommend for a nice stay

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Korean first
Chicago
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stayed here after a 9 hour drive and had a great stay. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The room was basic, but very clean and comfortable, and included free WiFi The pool and hot-tub were very nice and were great after such a long drive. I would definitely stay here again.

We had pizza from the restaurant and it was pretty good and you could have it made however you want. They give you a coupon for 2 for 1 drinks at the bar (and they even had Sam Adams and Guinness) and the breakfast buffet is only $2.99 for hotel guests. The buffet had scrambled eggs sausage, French toast, biscuits & gravy, apples & oranges, plus cereal and yogurt and coffee is included. We enjoyed breakfast before hitting the road again the next morning.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage, ask for a room on the first floor because there is no elevator (althou...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Des Moines
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Arrived late after a long day of driving. Desk clerk was most congenial and helpful. Very friendly and efficient. We had stayed here before and have never been disappointed. The breakfast was a big hit BUT the staff had a difficult time keeping up with cleaning the tables for more guests. Reasonable rates and easy to get to from I-80.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I can't believe I have never reviewed this great motel...oh...now I remember why...I have trouble logging onto the internet. But that's my only complaint and I hope they fix it. But everything else is excellent. The staff, the rooms, the beds, the bathroom and they also have a fantastic restaurant. On the weekends they have an excellent dinner buffet but every morning they have a great breakfast buffet.

I have stayed here at least a half a dozen times and look forward to my next visit. I indicate that I stayed here in Feb 2013 but I have stayed here many times since 2011.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Eugene D
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The bed was very comfortable. Very clean room. TV very nice picture and many stations to view. Breakfast buffet selection limited but acceptable for the price of $2.99. Close to interstate but could not hear from my room. G.I about 8.0 miles away.

• Stayed March 2013
Angie B, General Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond on Trip Advisor about your stay with us. We appreciate the kind words about our hotel. We are a full service hotel with a wonderful dining room and Lounge on property for those guests that do not want to leave the hotel. We are just minutes away from Grand Island. We hope to see you again on your next trip traveling I-80. Thank you again for staying with us.
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We were in the process of moving possessions from west of Kearney to Lincoln. We had
decided Grand Island was a good destination instead of driving on to Lincoln. We have had
good luck with Quality Inns and found this to be clean, comfortable, and the staff extremely
helpful and friendly. We had a spacious room with a wonderful king size bed. The perks of
the evening cocktails and the morning buffet for $2.99 add to the hospitality of the hotel.
It appears that people are finding that this is a good destination for conducting business as
there was a conference being held there that was drawing a large attendance. It seems to
be a wonderful way of establishing clientele. We definitely would recommend this Quality Inn
to the traveler on business or for pleasure.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Angie B, General Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our Quality Inn and Conference Center. We are very proud of our Hotel, and its a joy to hear all the little extras our staff does not go unnoticed by our guests.
We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you as guests again when traveling in the area. Thank you again, Angie Badsteen
Merriam, Kansas
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This property used to be a Holiday Inn. Many times when properties change franchises, the result is less than great.
Not the case here. I stayed here years ago when it was a Holiday Inn, and I've stayed here 3 or 4 times this year since the change. It's actually better than it used to be.
The rooms have all been upgraded. Flat screen TV's, new bedding, new furniture, etc. My room this time had a desk and comfortable office chair (I'm a business traveler), a couch, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, etc.
The rooms are fairly spacious, and extremely clean.
The lobby area is higher-end, and maintains the grace from it's Holiday Inn days.
There's a very nice lounge with a pretty limited menu, and a restaurant that has a buffet, but not every night as I found on my last trip.
This hotel also has an indoor pool although I've never used it.
I've stayed in many hotels in the Kearney-Hastings-Grand Island area, and this property is right up there with the best of them. Really surprised to read some of the negative reviews.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business