“Clean, Comfortable and GREAT breakfast”

Hampton Inn Grand Island
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Grand Island
“Clean, Comfortable and GREAT breakfast”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

You would have to look really hard to find something negative to say about the Grand Island Hampton Inn. Everything was exceptionally clean and beds are comfortable. My husband commented that the breakfast sandwich was one of the best he had eaten anywhere--even at 4 star restaurants.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Glenwooid, IA
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Never have been disappointed staying at Hampton Inns. The Grand Island HI was no exception. Had a wonderful stay. The breakfast selections were wonderful, and coffee and icewater were available 24 hour. I was offered a king room, but when I asked to be close to the elevator, I was quickly given a 2-bed room just steps from the elevator.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Room, breakfast, etc. high standards but price a bit high for Grand Island, NE. Good location, clean, staff friendly, quiet. You could do far worse. You know what you're getting when you go to a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was in Grand Island on business for one night and stayed at the Hampton Inn. This is a newer property with very nice accomodations. The staff was extremely friendly, the breakfast was good, and the room was very clearn. I had a king room and it was very spacious. This hotel is near many restaurants in Grand Island.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Blue Springs, Missouri, United States
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I liked the jacuzzi and wifi worked well.

I left my shorts in the room and called the desk to inquire if they could check for them. They never called me back so I guess I am out those shorts... So don't forget your stuff in the hotel and she said she would charge to return them to me. I am no world traveler but I have Gold status so you think that many stays they would comp the shipping charging to send my shorts...but guess not.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HamptonJ, Owner at Hampton Inn Grand Island, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
We do apologize for your experience here in Grand Island and also for the loss of your shorts. I do know my manager did call and tell you we looked high and low, myself included and did not find any shorts anywhere.
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Hampton is modern in looks, style, feels and tastes (regarding the breakfast and afternoon cookies on the weekend). Clean, spacious, comfortable rooms, my favorite rooms have whirlpools in them. The entire staff was enthusiastic to make sure my stay was comfortable and that all my needs were met. Thanks Hampton for making my stay in GI super enjoyable

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We had to come to town for my fathers funeral. James, the manager and Theresa, the assistant manager were more than willing to do whatever we needed to ensure that our stay was absolutely as comfortable as possible under the circumstances.
The rooms were quite clean, and except for 1 minor problem with the bathtub drain (which they took care of immediately, we were very satisfied.
The day we checked out and began our 15 hour drive back home, we wanted to get an early start, Penny began her breakfast set up earlier than normal to allow us to partake of the breakfast bar before we left.
Thanks to all at the GI Hampton for making a difficult time in our lives a little more bearable by NOT giving us 1 more thing to have to worry about!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family