“Excellent food, excellent service”
Review of Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill - CLOSED

Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: A small, family-owned group of restaurants, hand-crafting food since 1995. We feature wood-fire grilled steaks cooked over full-size logs of oak and ash, award-winning BBQ slow-smoked on premise, homemade desserts and much more.
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My husband and I went there for a late lunch/early supper. My husband had the full rack of baby back ribs and I had the ribs and shrimp. The ribs were fall off the bone tender and delicious. Our servers, Denise and Abbey were both very attentive and made us feel welcome and well taken care of. We will definitely be going back!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We have eaten at a lot of chains. Our hotelier recommended this one - so we thought we would give it a try. Came in late, but we were treated like we were there at dinner time. The wife and I both had the baby back ribs. Stunning!! Rich in flavor and melt in your mouth. The sweet potato fries were the best I've had - including all the other chains. Wife's salad was excellent. Our server, Melissa, told us not to hurry, but we were the last in the place. Cordial service, great food, reasonably priced. The manger came out to ask us how everything was. It might seem like a little bit of puffery, but he was sincere. I hope these people do well.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We had a pleasant and very friendly waitress. Our meal was great. Will most definatly return to Whiskey Creek in Grand Island.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Daily specials, reasonable prices. Steak actually cooked correctly, although sides are a bit small. See if your hotel has a discount coupon.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Contrary to other reviews, I found the service to be quite good and very friendly. We were greeted with smiles and friendly chit-chat, seated promptly, and served quickly. The steaks were great, tender and very flavorful. My medium steak was too rare at 1st, but the server quickly had thbat issue corrected. Will stop in again.