“The same as 15 years ago.”
Review of Nathan Detroit's - CLOSED

Nathan Detroit's
Cuisines: Gastropub
Houston, Texas
“The same as 15 years ago.”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I used to eat here in the mid 90's and besides a few menu upgrades, they have not lost the unique décor. The prices are a bit higher, but still very fair. The food is better than average, but not five star. I do not think that they are trying for this either. overall a great place to eat.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Ikeamillion

Grand Island, Nebraska
“The atmosphere inside is so-so but the food is good”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I don't find musty, dark interiors conducive to satisfying meals (old smells turn off my appetite) so we ate outside. That said, the food was a pleasant surprise. I found the homemade chile appetizer to be very tasty and the ravioli in vodka sauce with andouille sausage was delicious but the sauce was heavy and took a toll later. My wife had the porkchop with an apple, raisin, rum sauce and it was cooked just right and delicious as well. The service was pleasant and accommodating.

• Visited August 2013