“Another Local Favorite”

Ranked #46 of 132 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Description: Great chain restaurant.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Another Local Favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

Not many people know what a runza is. Browned hamburger and cabbage baked in dough. Here they will add other things to your runza after it is cooked. I had a spicy runza with bacon. It was tasty. There are also other normal fastfood fare to partake of. My son had a hamburger and my nephew had a chicken sandwich. I have been told their hamburgers are the best and many people love their fries. My son like both, but doesn't prefer crinkle cut fries. I thought the fries were good and fresh.

• Visited July 2014

Evanson, Wyoming, United States
“Yummmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I do not have Runza in my home state but make this a MUSTstop in Nebraska. My favorite! I think I know every Runza stop in Nebraska and in Colorado

• Visited April 2013
Davenport
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had read a lot about this special meat type pie that is a Nebraska specialty. Personally neither I or my husband cared for the flavor of the meat. Sorry Nebraska this just wasn't that special.

Visited July 2013
tucson az
“You must have a runza when you visit Nebraska!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

never heard of runza's til I visited family here. There are a number of these in the state.
A runza is sort of chopped hamburger cooked with cabbage and unions and a few optional things (cheese, mushroom etc.)
And stuffed inside a closed dough. It is quite yummy!

Visited May 2013
Goodland, Kansas, United States
“Nebraska tradition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

If you live in Nebraska, you understand. There's nothing like Runza. Nothing. Those of us who live elsewhere must have our Runza fix when we come home.

Visited March 2013