“Good Food, Good Service”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 135 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: You have other locations listed; this one is just probably too new. It just opened 4/9/2012. My husband and I had a great experience there, and I wanted to add my review. Thanks!
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We showed up at 6 pm on a Saturday night so we expected to wait but to our surprise we only waited 10 minutes. Our waitress told us she was new. I told her she was great and should stop telling people she was new. The food was good and the price was fair. We both ordered burgers and they were quite large. Lighter appetites could easily share one.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

What a fun time we had here. I loved it when the staff would stop what they were doing and start to dance as a group. Even the manager came out of the kitchen to dance. It really got the crowd going. If I lived near here, I would be coming to this restaurant many times over. I had ribs and they fell off the bone. The only disappoint was the chili frys. The chili tasted like straight out of the can. Don't order this item.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

always good food, service, very quick seating, food comes fast, you never have to look for a waitress. Highly recommend

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Made a reservation for supper. Got there ahead of time. Part of our party was running late. The staff would not seat us without the entire party present. Our table was given away and we were told we had to wait about 30 minutes to be seated after we were all there. Why call ahead for reservations??? Never did get to try the food.

2  Thank Kim B
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Very good atmosphere!! Love it when the music gets turned up and they start to dance! Went twice in one week!!