“Good meal”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 134 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: You have other locations listed; this one is just probably too new. It just opened 4/9/2012. My husband and I had a great experience there, and I wanted to add my review. Thanks!
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

My 7 year old son and I ate here as we were in town for an event. The steaks were well seasoned and prepared. The quality of the beef for my steak was ok, but I prefer more marbling than was present in my steak. I would eat here again as my son was treated well by the friendly staff.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We drive 25 miles to eat here and not once have we been disappointed. The food is excellent and the service is great too! We went on valentines day and they were PACKED. Said it would be 30-40 minute wait, we only waited 20 minutes and our food was out in no time. I recommend this restaurant to EVERYONE! You will not be sorry. And you will never go away hungry either!!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have eaten at other Texas Roadhouse in different states, so to see one in Grand Island, I was happy.We have gone at lunch and at dinner time, and we had to wait about 20 minutes for our table.We sat on the benchs, ate peanuts, and watched TV.The music was country of course and enjoyable.Overall the atmosphere is festive and busy.The food has been excellent and the service top notch.The Manager has been there every time we have gone, and makes his rounds to the customers.My husband is all about Ribeyes, and Prime Rib. He really enjoys eating there.Our 11 year old loves the kids meals, and they are a good value.The portions are generous,and the bread is excellent, we always take home leftovers.Texas Roadhouse is a great value and great food.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Friendly staff, quick service, high quality, large portions. We were seated quickly with exceptional friendly wait staff. Steaks done as ordered.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

This is a new location in Grand Island. I have visited locations all over the US and am very impressed that the meals are usually cooked just as ordered. This is often an issue with other steak restaurants. The staff here is very attentive and the manager does his rounds often.