“Number one for a reason”
Review of Wasabi Bistro

Wasabi Bistro
Ranked #12 of 133 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful. Try the Angel Roll and the Tokyo Tunaki! Service and atmosphere great. We will definitely come here again.

There are newer reviews for Wasabi Bistro

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Chose to come here for my birthday. Usually we get sushi and/or sashimi, but thought I'd focus on their cooked food for the first time. I opted for a combo of General Tso's chicken and shrimp with water chestnuts. Both were excellent. Chicken nicely prepared with the perfect amount of sauce, and the shrimp was fresh and not overcooked. DH got the Mongolian Beef which had a nice heat. And we couldn't NOT have sushi since we were there, so there was the barbequed eel for an appetizer. We enjoy eating at the bar and always get great service. I look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Great place to dine whether with family or friends. Nice atmosphere, reasonable prices and great food. The sushi is amazing however I am not a fan of the Chinese chicken dish. The wait staff is extremely friendly.

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

we really enjoyed dining at this restaurant. The service is fabulous. The food is the best ever. And the sushi is yummy. You owe to yourself to give this one a try!

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I love Sushi, but live in a remote area.
Business brought me to Grand Island, and to Wasabi Bistro. Small restaurant with a friendly staff member, greeting you at the door. I ordered the one of their signature roll called The Triple Crown. Delicious! Along with a seaweed salad, it made a tasty meal. The roll came with a wasabi cream sauce, but I preferred the staple upping of wasabi and soy sauce.
I sampled the