“Great service and food is always fantastic and fresh”
Review of Wasabi Bistro

Wasabi Bistro
Ranked #12 of 136 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I always get the California roll and this is by far my favorite in town, everything is nicely presented down to the ball of wasabi! The dishes are always prepared perfectly and I ever time I go back its always consistant. One of the best in G.I. for sure!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful service, beautiful inside, more choice of sushi than I've ever seen and even the sushi with colored caviar and 5 types of fish was cheaper than sushi I've seen ther places that wasn't very good. Like $13 average and sooooo good.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Small and fast service. Would a great place for a date. Lunch was fast, light and enjoyable. Would visit again.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Going to a sushi restaurant for the first time can cause a lot of anxiety, but our experience at Wasabi was wonderful! Our waiter, Steven, did a great job reviewing menu options with us and made some really good recommendations. The crab Rangoon and snow crab naruto were my favorites, but my husband couldn't pick. We also tried the tempura shrimp with cream cheese, lo mein and general tso chicken. The portions were good, flavors were amazing. Nice quiet modern decor. Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The spring rolls were very small and very greasy. Salmon sushi ala carte was buttery and fresh. Rainbow roll was good except the fishy taste of what I believe was yellowtail. The Phoenix roll was tasty. Overall, I would rate it as average