“Very good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had gone here for my birthday and was impressed. The waitress was talking to her nephew so she was a little negligent but was very prompt on getting what my husband and I had wanted. The wings were great. We were on a time limit and had gotten out before we had planned. I was impressed and they had games on different tvs for a variety!!!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

High prices, poor service, poor quality food. A lot TV's if that's your thing. I'm very confused as to why this place is always so busy...

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The wings were beyond great. Yes, some are hot, but order what you like. The hamburger was the best hamburger I have ever had. Really it was. Great & fast service.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

This was a newly opened Buffalo Wild Wings so I expected them to be on top of their game to make a good first impression. I was wrong. not only were the orders not correct,one person at our table didn't receive their food. An apology was forthcoming and the manager was supposed to come out to apologize but they apparently were too busy to stop by and say they were sorry. To make amends they comped the soft drink. Gee Thanks! I like other Buffalo Wild Wing's but not this place!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The pulled pork was delicious and we had a coupon from the Holiday Inn for appetizers - which were really tasty. The wings are REALLY hot, though! Good service, great food, handy location.