“One of Grand Island's best!”
Review of Tacos las Palmas

Tacos las Palmas
Ranked #17 of 135 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Everything they have on the menu is great. The torta and wet burrito are probably my favorites. The food is authentic and they have tons of things on the menu. Not a fancy place to eat, but that's what I like. Just awesome food for good prices and nice people.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We eat here as often as possible. Super fresh. Super authentic, very friendly... Prices are really good. Now I am hungry...

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I eat here twice a week .. I love it .. Goood service and also good food .. Sauces tasted good with food and also the specials are a good deal ... And beer is good price

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I love these tacos. The steak are my favorite. It has a real mom and pop feel. Yummy.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

The carne asada tacos were amazing! My husband had a burrito and said it was great too. Very nice people and excellent food. A must try if you're passing through.