“Good food and service”

Chicken Coop Sports Bar
Ranked #20 of 133 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: American
Description: Very Good Food, Friendly Service, and less of a sports bar atmosphere than you might think.
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I like the Thunder Punch they brew. Taco salads are very good. My family likes going here to eat.

There are newer reviews for Chicken Coop Sports Bar

Reviewed July 9, 2012

If you're looking for a place to get a pizza, burger or any other standard bar fare then the Chicken Coop Sports Bar is a good choice.

They accomidated our group of 43 people and did a nice job on service as well as the food was excellent.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Great hamburgers, service was good.. a nice place to have a lunch meeting.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Be careful if you come here with a group larger than 5. I went with a group from work and the staff refused to split the check amont patrons. Since some members of the group did not have cash, one person had to put the whole bill on their debit card. They also charged a heafty gratuity to the server. Food was so-so not worth the money. I haven't gone back since. Very dissapointing experience.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

good food at decent prices. I wasn't overwhelmed, but I may or may not go there again. Nothing superb, but I would go there if I was hungry.