“Comfortable Stay”

Days Inn Grand Island I-80
Days Inn Grand Island I-80
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Grand Island

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Phillipsburg, Kansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

I bid on this property through Priceline and got a very good rate. I just needed a place to stay overnight while in Grand Island. The property is older, but it's been well maintained. Our room was clean and comfortable, though a newer, softer mattress would have been appreciated. A standard "hot" breakfast was available. It was just "ok" -- the biscuits were very hard and the OJ was awful, but again, I wasn't expecting fine cuisine. This hotel served it's purpose and I have no complaints that would keep me from staying there again. The staff was friendly and seemed to sincerely appreciate my business.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Angie B, Manager at Days Inn Grand Island I-80, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your comments and were pleased to read that you would come stay with us again. If you are ever in our area and need a reservation, call the hotel directly and we would be happy to find a rate that would work for you. We have not had any complaints on the orange juice so I will be looking into what happened that day.
Grand Island
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Friendly staff and comfortable accommodations. Even had the hard pillows we love to use. But the hair dryer did not work and the coffee supplies were thin - only decaf.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Yankton
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

We were tired and looking for a night's rest, and picked this motel from Trip Advisor. It's an older Day's Inn, and shows some signs of wear, but very clean. The rooms were large and airy, and the beds comfortable.
The staff were especially helpful, and when we left some items behind they tracked them down immediately and arranged to ship them to us.
All in all, the room was well worth the modest cost.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
#10 of 22 in Grand Island
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#14 of 22 in Grand Island

Been to Days Inn Grand Island I-80? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Grand Island I-80

Property: Days Inn Grand Island I-80
Address: 7800 S US Highway 281, Grand Island, NE 68803-9127
Location: United States > Nebraska > Grand Island
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Grand Island
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Grand Island I-80 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Grand Island I-80 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Grand Island