“Traditional Italian well executed”
Review of napoli's

napoli's
Ranked #8 of 133 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Napoli's serves very good traditional italian fare. There's nothing exotic here- pasta & meatballs, carbonara, chicken parm. etc. But what it does, it does very well. The sauces are tasty and the service is first rate. You get an excellent value for the price- soup or salad is include with many entrees. The wine list is somewhat limited, though, so if you're looking for a fine lambrusco, this is not the place for you.

1  Thank Timeisanabstract
There are newer reviews for napoli's

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I went here for a business lunch and was extremly satisfied with the food, service, prices and atmosphere! I can't wait to go back next time I am in Grand Island. I had a alfredo pasta full of vegetables. It came with soup or salad, I had the soup. Everything was so good and our waitress was very welcoming and attentive during our entire meal. What a good deal too! Our entrees for lunch were $7-$8 including the soup and came with enough that I had leftovers for dinner. Delicious!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had the Tony"s Special. I was one of the best Italian dishes I have ever had. My husband had Sausage Gorgonzola. I was terrific also.
Our server's name was Mery. She was from Venice. I loved visiting with her. She was extrememly attentive.
Enjoyed the entire experience.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

The food was wonderful! We arrived unknowingly about 15 minutes before they were closing. We were definitely rushed about ordering and eating our meal. The owner seemed like a nice person, said hi to us as we were leaving. However, the wait staff was definitely anxious for us to complete our meal and leave!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Service was good and the pasta entree was very tasty. I thought that the soup was too salty but my wife thought that it was ok. Portions were generous and prices were quite reasonable. We will go back when we pass thru Grand Island.