“A wonderful surprise in Nebraska”
Review of napoli's

napoli's
Ranked #7 of 133 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Mesquite, Texas
“A wonderful surprise in Nebraska”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Driving through Grand Island, NE during lunch time we spotted a sign for Napoli's. Sounded better than a fast food lunch so we went in. Good decision! The food was wonderful! The rolls are very good, and the salad was fresh! The pasta we had was done perfectly...and their sauce is excellent. My husband had Chicken Alfredo - and though they gave him a huge plate - he managed to eat it all because it was so good.

The staff was great too. Our waitress was from Venice and we had a great conversation about life in Italy (where my grandparents are from) and all the places she's lived. She's getting to go home to see her mom and sister in August!! Anyway, she was a very nice waitress.

Moral of this story - skip the chains and try Napoli's. You'll be glad you did.

• Visited May 2013

Kearney, Nebraska
“Best Italian in GI”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Eat here all the time. Skip Olive Garden and come here instead. So much better Italian food and the rolls are the best.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank J J
Nebraska
“Great food”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Nice aymosphere and great food. Nice bar area and a good place to meet up with friends like we do about once a month there. Friendly staff and people.

• Visited February 2013
Lincoln, NE
“Better Than I'd Expect”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Why give money to a chain (Olive Garden) down the road when the food is tastier and hotter here? First time visit and we enjoyed it immensely. Good service.

• Visited March 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was very impressed with the dinner I had recently at Napoli's. They started you out with some wonderful bread and herbed olive oil for dipping, then I had their Taste of Italy combination of chicken, lasagna, and manicotti. It came with a fresh side salad, and was served smothered in a wonderful cream/marinara sauce. The chicken was the best; the lasagna was just so-so. But I did enjoy it all, and the waitress really went out of her way to make sure I was enjoying my meal.

For dessert I had a slice of cheesecake to go - it obviously wasn't homemade, but it was very good.

Overall, I really liked the food, and I'm looking forward to dining there again the next time I'm in Grand Island.

• Visited January 2013